Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Post(Super)Secret

Before the conference title games, KSK solicited submissions for secrets from NFL figures conveyed in artful MS Paint postcard form, a la fellow Bloggie nominee PostSecret.

Well, as there was no fucking football last weekend, and therefore everyone in the league had a Rextasy-condomful of idle time on their hands, the postcards kept flooding in. Here are the best ones not sent in by Omar Epps swearing that he's not Mike Tomlin or the ones sent in by Mike Tomlin swearing he's really Omar Epps with his phone number printed on it.














12 comments:

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

You ms paint skills have improved ape. I am now officially rooting for the bears, and I need a towel.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Christ in my haste to be the first to post I meant "Your."

MyBoysAreMyLife said...

Manning and Caldwell are brilliant!! The monkey can be substituted for Kenny Chesney humping Manning while tousling his wispy hair. Fuck, too late to submit that!!

MDG said...

Mac is actually Stanley holy crap.

Unsilent Majority said...

holy crap nice catch. they're like twins.

Otto Man said...

Nice. I'm already looking forward to the entries in the Lite Brite and Etch-a-Sketch categories.

MDG said...

Ask for light brite and recieve

flubby said...

Brothers and sisters, let's pray for our friend, mdg.

MDG said...

Pray that I find a new job. I'm down to my last 2 weeks at my current employ so I've got waaaaay to much time on my hands.

Unsilent Majority said...

that's a full day right there.

MDG said...

Isn't it. Speaking of full day, you've been requested over at the DC Sports Bog.

Otto Man said...

Ask for light brite and recieve

Dammit, I knew I should've asked for cheerleader pics instead.

Nice work there, mdg. Given the slack attitude at work, I'd recommend you adhere to a pretty strict drug regimen to keep your mind limber."

word verification: hugya

(I am not a homersexual.)