Sunday, January 21, 2007

Laser Rocket Arm Will Meet The Sex Cannon
In Miami For Super Bowl XLI


That actually happened.

Peyton Manning led his team down the field for the go-ahead touchdown with only a minute to play. Tom Brady throws a pick down the middle of the field to seal his team's demise. I just saw it, and I'm still not sure I believe it.

All in all, it was a pretty good day for football; even the Bears-Saints game had its moments and was pretty competitive until that safety sent everything into a downward spiral. The Colts-Patriots game could have been the best NFL game of the year; despite not being a fan of either Brady or Manning, it was fun to watch each one take his turn standing up to adversity with the game on the line.

But somebody had to win, and even though we won't be getting the Super Bowl matchup that many of us expected (or hoped for), it should be an interesting one.

Also, congrats to myself and Christmas Ape, who correctly predicted the outcomes of both games. We kinda rule right now are absolutely the Balls.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for a Seahawks-Raiders Super Bowl, and I've been disappointed since, well, a day after Super Bowl XXXVII.

doug_plank said...

If the Aint sscored a little more I was right there in prediction.




Welcome to Miami.

PUNTE said...

FenwayFaithful78 owes me a blowjob.

mrmom61 said...

Go blue. Fuck the rest of you.

peytonloveskenny said...

Damn, I love that picture.

Captain Caveman said...

I had the score almost exactly right for the Bears-Saints game. Just had the teams reversed.

doug_plank said...

Rex was just on local Fox affliate wearing his cordroy brown coat and matching turtle kneck. Not a great look but hey he is the cumslinger.

Rex said-

"We are all human beings, alot of people doubted me. It makes you ticked off.


Your respect is on the line, everything about you as a man is put on the line"

No doubt from us Sex Cannon.

Unsilent Majority said...

as always, i suck at predicting things. january 1st 2000 was an embarrassing day for me indeed.

gone said...

Hey I told you the Pats/Colts game would be a shootout and the Colts would win.

Ah well. Now lets make bets on how worn out and tired Rex is after 2 weeks of cumslinging all over Miami.

Jez said...

Careful, now, Rex is a married man...

Josh Drimmer said...

hater's special: America's Team lost, America's team mascot lost. when you're supporting Super Bowl XLI, you're supporting terrorism.

any chance tom brady gets to preside over the coin flip again?

chutta said...

Well, finally we will get to see a black coach lose the superbowl. It's about damn time. I'm sick of white losers. And as for you guys picking both winners this week...so did anyone with a brain. All you had to do was pick the opposite of Theismann's picks. Chicago was my lock of the year as all ESPN analysts picked the Saints.

Mevs said...

Cum slinger: Favorite athlete of all time due to this site.