Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Orleans, You Haven't Seen a Devastating Flood Until You've Seen the Sex Cannon in Action

Weather forecast for Sunday:

Chicago: High of 29 degrees Fahrenheit; forty percent chance of precipitation.

Saints bench, Soldier Field: Unseasonably warm; repeated bursts of heavy showers. It's gonna be hot and sticky.

DISCLAIMER: Women are discouraged from watching the following video, as scientists have yet to find conclusive evidence that it doesn't result in pregnancy.


NOTE: We'd like to thank the mystery man that recorded the song, which we found on a Bears message board we can no longer find. If you're the genius behind this song and want some credit, please email us.

11 comments:

TroubleHelix said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....
more, i want MORE!

Laser Rocket Arm said...

That was made of so much awesome I literally can't find words to describe it. GOD BLESS THE INTERNET

Becky said...

Just, wow.

The first SexyBack tribute song that I could really get behind. Well, seeing as how it's about the cumslinger, it would probably get behind me, but you know what I meant.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Peter King is not amused.

Mevs said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome. It's official, This fucking place rocks. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better.

Btw ,I was going to have Pad Thai for lunch today.

Micah Seymour said...

Somehow pointing the Sex Cannon at a bunch of Saints feels like blasphemy.

MoonshineMike said...

"GO Rexy GO"

great, just a tune i need as i'm on my way to the gym. thanks captain. i think.

B. said...

That song was recorded for a morning radio show here in Chicago. They have been using it all season long, well at least since the Cardinals game, when discussing The Sex Cannon in the mornings.

I haven't checked the statistics, but I am pretty sure Chicago is going to have a population boom in the next 6 to 9 months.

Anonymous said...

i watched the video and now i'm late.

(at least that's what i'm telling my boyfriend who's been out of town the last two months.)

CNE said...

Can you hook a brother up with an archive (.zip) of all the images you used in that video? I so want to put "I just came all over your cover-2!" in every place I can post it. Every desktop computer in my lab should be adorned with those!

The Feed said...

Thank god I was wearing a raincoat.