Friday, January 12, 2007

KSK Top Secret Playoff Scouting Report Bukkake- Iggles at Saints

This picture sure is suggestive... what it suggests, I have no idea

Last week you the reader were introduced to one of our exclusive NFL scouts. Well a few days ago he was arrested and charged with sodomizing a dead deer on the side of the highway, as much as I wanted to, we just couldn't bring him back. So now meet our new annonymous scout--she'll be handling the duties for the time being. She may come off as a downy innocent but her mind is dirtier than my lungs. Here we go...

Reggie Bush is a reelly good football player and hes a total hotty! I'd let him in my bush anytime :-*)... I tried to get an interview with Philly's quarterback Jeff Garcia but that stupid whore of his started getting all bitchy. I told that ho if she didn't back the fuck down I'd put my size 3 up her snatch... David Akers' tallywhacker makes Jeff Reed look like the little Asian kid in my kintergarden class, somtimes I just lie down thinking about him while listening to P-poppin'.

Donovon Mcnab would be soooo mcuh cooler if his momma wasn't such a twat! If that bitch was my mom id tell her to mind her own mothafuckin' business, then id throw hot soup all over that Chunky bitch...Shauwn Andrews blocks like Bryant Mckinny but thats all they have in common. Fat fuck couldnt find the button with a gps... Drew Brees' throws the balls around really good, but his balls smell like a dead cat.

I once saw Andy Reid totally naked and I still couldn't see his dick. I wouldn't fuck him with Joe's Horn... One time I was down at the barbeque spot an I saw Zach Strief swallow a whole pig, ten minutes later he shat out nothing but the bones.

I like the Saints by ten, that way we can all drop some ecstasy and hit up the orggys on Burbun Street! :P

Now THAT is some good analysis. Suck it, Jay Glazer.

11 comments:

swing4 said...

And this, Drew, is why you should never, ever, let Unsilent babysit the Girl.

Koopa said...

Is it safe to assume that the asterisk in the smileyface is a textual representation of oral herpes?

Somebody get that scout some Valtrex!

gone said...

That little girl would totally tear Jay Glazer up and leave him baked, shivering, and crying in the corner.

Damned Girl Scouts and their "you can only buy our crack, I mean cookies, once a year" scrumdiddlyumptious cookies that you can only buy once a year.

Mike said...

UM: when an over-educated Jewish miscreant meets a ghetto ho-to-be in a genetic blender.

Don't let this man procreate.

Kid Cleveland said...

I love how the girl above has the "black rectangle" over her face. Let's face it, her mug being on KSK is the best thing to ever happen in her young life (even more so than her brownie meetings) and come to think of it, if she has an "edge" when it comes to gambling, I'm gonna listen.

swing4 said...

Let's not go crazy here folks. I'm not sure I would call a Pitt graduate "overeducated".

I kid because I love, UM.

Anonymous said...

Drew Brees' throws the balls around really good, but his balls smell like a dead cat.

So, you can get past that mole, but not the smelly nutsack? Really, where are the priorities of today's drunken whores at nowadays?

By the way, mine have that new car smell. Just sayin'......

Unsilent Majority said...

j- the mole is no more.

swing- i transfered out of pitt. you try spending more than three semesters in that city.

Becky said...

Maybe he just shaved it or something. There are still definite remains of something on that cheek.

Unsilent Majority said...

i think it's a little person

Mike Terrill said...

UM, that post made me laugh so loud that I think I woke up my entire apartment complex.