Tuesday, January 22, 2008

KSK Celebrity Pickkake: Michael Cera


The celebrity Super Bowl pick is a time-honored tradition, one we at KSK are super fucking excited to be a part of, as we have in the past. For the next two weeks, stars from the world of entertainment, politics, and more will drop by to make their picks for the big game in the Pink Taco! Next up, actor Michael Cera!

Hey, you know what might make, like, a really fun and kind of neat idea to have on this blog-site-thing?

Should I start? Go now? Okay, now. O-o-okay.

I could, uh, like, PICK the winner of the upcoming "Big Game." Or if I may, Super... Bowl. I can say Super Bowl, right? Will you get sued by the NFL? Will I? I generally like avoiding litigious situations, if at all in the, uh, realm of possibility. If not, just edit that part that. Can you edit this?

Ellen Page is gonna win an Oscar. It'll be like the Little Miss Sunshine girl last year. Cute and... and and HUGGABLE and lovable, but winning. A big huggable winnable star shining so bright.

Whuh. Okay, pick. Yes. Pick. Football. Okay.

What if I were to tell you, Giants 26, Patriots 22?

Call me crazy, but I really see something in that Eli. An ineffable undeniable something. Like, if he were a delicate leaf that's floating, like, floating in the air, and it gets caught under your windshield wiper but the leaf is stuck there and it moves in tandem with the wiper. Then you open your window a crack and try to fish it out with your arm, but you can't reach it and your car starts to swerve into oncoming traffic. So, yeah, Giants by four. Points, I mean.

I think Kevin Boss will win MVP, because I still have a Kevin Bass baseball card in the spokes of my 10-speed. From when he was on the Giants, no less!

Lord, I'm so cripplingly awkward.

22 comments:

The Last Unitard said...

Eli tried to give him a blowjay, but he was too drunk.

dickey simpkins said...

Could you ever see this guy as the lead role in a movie, without someone else to banter with? I loved George Michael, but the constant awkwardness needs to go.

Grimey said...

Waiting for Heath Ledger's pick that will surely be posted by MMP in the next fifteen minutes....

Pemulis said...

if Juno wins an oscar i am going on a killing spree.

Cera will forever be George Michael anyway...



Hello, Bluth Company.

Talk me off, honey. Talk me off.

Talk you off what, PopPop?

Oh, George Michael. I thought you were - when's that voice gonna drop? Put Kitty on the phone.

fallex said...

Ineffable? Oh he's been effed alright. In the A!

HI-OOO!

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Ineffable means effable?! What a country!

Animal Mother said...

@ grimey

Heath Ledger shouldn't count. He's getting advice from Jimmy the Greek as we speak.

Anonymous said...

Jonah Hill's prediction: "Why the FUCK are you asking me for my Super Bowl pick, huh? I'm a Jew, I'm under 4 feet tall, pushing 3 bills and I totally suck Judd Apatow's dick. Now excuse my language, but how the fuck is watching a couple dozen giant fucking cunts throwing around their shitty ball going to help me pound some serious vag, huh? It doesn't, and I'm sorry, but fuck your fucking face for even asking.

I just....I can't.....(has a minor stroke)....okay, New England 23, New York 17. What the fuck do I care?"

SDW said...

Lucille: Did that Mexican kick you out again?

Gob: She's not "that" Mexican, Mom. She's "my" Mexican. And I think she's Columbian or something."

/Gob

ben said...

His runner legs scared me in Juno. They haunt me too this day. Whiter shade of pale...

That said, he totally is me ages 12-16, so, I get it. And if Alia Shawkat was indeed my cousin, I'd be just as confused as he was.

Big Daddy Drew said...

Take off the vest Chad, you look like Aladdin.

Biggus Rickus said...

So I watched the commentary for Superbad, because I'm a dickhead who watches the commentary on every DVD I get, and Apatow had brought his nine year old daughter to the recording session, asking Jonah and the director not to cuss on the New York side of things. Eventually Jonah snapped and it led to a little bitch session between himself and Judd until Judd finally left. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing, but I thought it was pretty fucking funny. I think it was somewhere around the dude from The State hitting Seth with the car.

dickey simpkins said...

A celebrity pick from Dr. Tobias Funke would be the balls, even though he doesn't really exist. Tracy Jordan perhaps.

SlickBomb said...

He lays the same character in every movie- the smart, awkward young guy who everyone kinda likes. The Hugh Grant of the millenial generation.

Jay said...

"if Juno wins an oscar i am going on a killing spree"

If Juno doesn't win an Oscar, I'm going on a killing spree. What's the best place to perpetrate our murderous rampage so it'll be seen as a public service?

Boney said...

wtf... I guess any other irrelevant actor was busy..

Otto Man said...

I'm with Jay. Juno was the balls.

Speaking of DVD commentary, be sure to check out the one for "Anchorman." They had money to fly people in and, for no real reason, Ferrell and Apatow flew in Lou Rawls. Just to shoot the shit. Halfway through a 20-minute segment, he starts to wonder why he's there and asks about the movie. "Oh, that. Don't mind that. What was touring like?"

Martha Van Bork said...

Juno was great.

Bunch said...

The "Anchorman" commentary is by far the best ever. I love when Andy Richter comes in and complains how he wasn't in the movie. Hilarious

Tech N9ne's Tribute to Falco said...

Cera is funnier than you and this is why

/mcsweeney's gay

Anonymous said...

Remember: Impossible is the Opposite of Possible

rar288 said...

Oh what the fuck ever you guys, Michael Cera is fucking awesome. He is coming at you Full Throttle, Charlies Angels 2.