Friday, January 25, 2008

Celebrity Super Bowl Pick: Herschel Walker

The celebrity Super Bowl pick is a time-honored tradition, one we at KSK are super fucking excited to be a part of, as we have in the past. For the next two weeks, stars from the world of entertainment, politics, and more will drop by to make their picks for the big game in the Pink Taco! Up next, college football great turned author Herschel Walker

(takes off cap, holds it in hands)

Shine ya shoes, guvna?

Righ', then. Jus' lemme get me brush an' I'll make them shoes like righ' mirrors, I will.

'Eaded to the cenner of the city, are ya? Me, I don' get ta leave the Bow Bells offen, workin 'ard as I do on this 'ere corner. Times are righ' tough fer honest blokes like you an' me. Nitty-gritty in these parts, but you know tha' already, sharp fella like yerself.

Golly, me! Didja lay yer eyes on that piece of brass? 'Ave you ever seen Bristols like tha'? I'd like to get me 'Ampton in her Berk, knowaddaImean? Why, she looked like tha' bird belongin' ta Tommy Brady. Ain't no one stoppin' the Pay-ree-uss this year, is there?

Well, then. There you are, guvna! Bright 'n shiny like a spring mornin.

An' to you, too, sir. I'll be sure ta place this on the Pats inna blow-ou'.

14 comments:

naptown drew said...

If this is the last one, do we not get a "footsteps falco" personality?

Big Daddy Drew said...

No son of mine is going to be a 19th century Cockney boot black.

Steve said...

Pats to win the Super Bowl! 3 out of 4 Herschel Walkers agree! And the fourth is too haughty to have an opinion...

Anonymous said...

Mike does not approve

wrecking_ball said...

Classic. Much obliged for the help in making it through Friday.

Guvnas.

Phony Gwynn said...

I'll be Gus, the lovable chimney sweep. Clean as a whistle, sharp as a thistle, best in all Westminster!

Otto Man said...

Only six comments ahead of me, and I knew someone would beat me to the Simpsons joke.

Phony Gwynn said...

I knew for sure you were gonna do it, Otto.

The fact that I did beat you is the high point of my day.

Man, my life sucks.

85 said...

So, technically, the Cowboys only got about 2 players per Herschel Walker in that trade? That's not as lopsided as I had always heard.

Otto Man said...

My vocal coach Corky St. Clair taught me how to do a really good cockney accent.

"Ello, ow are ooo?"

Rich said...

I'm a fucking retard - will anyone else admit they glanced at the their RSS feed and assumed the morons fucked their own site up?

...and then took about 10 minutes to get the joke.


I'm going to go suck on my truck's tailpipe.


19-0, baby....



just kiddin....

Jonny Epic said...

anyone catch the misnomer here?

Otto Man said...

Nice pick, 'Erschel!

dlchambers said...

Herschel sucked in the NFL