Friday, January 25, 2008

Celebrity Super Bowl Pick: Herschel Walker


The celebrity Super Bowl pick is a time-honored tradition, one we at KSK are super fucking excited to be a part of, as we have in the past. For the next two weeks, stars from the world of entertainment, politics, and more will drop by to make their picks for the big game in the Pink Taco! Up next, college football great turned author Herschel Walker

Hey chief, you mind if I listen to radio while we drive? I love this Opie and Anthony. Very funny guys, yes? I'm glad you ask me about Superb Bowl. I drive cab for four year now and still very best customer is Mister Michael Strahan. He ride in cab and talk very nice to Zulfo. He ask if Zulfo have wife and ask about Bosnia. Big tipper is Mister Michael Strahan. We are going to LaGuardia, yes?

I see Tum Brady on television, I have men like him in cab every day. They too busy to talk to Zulfo. Talk on their cell phone all the time. They bad tipper. Zulfo does not like them and he does not like Tum Brady. He's not like Mister Michael Strahan. Zulfo says Patriots win game by many, many points.

8 comments:

The Last Unitard said...

Drew should have blocked this (these) post(s).

We do not discuss Herschel Walker.

Hooks Orpik said...

Just fuckin brilliant.

Steve said...

Fantastic.

Unknown said...

How dare you make fun of Herschel Walker for having a disorder! I hope one of your family members ends up with this disorder and then you feel really, really bad about what you've written. What kind of sports journalism is this?

/yahoo commenter

larry b said...

There aren't nearly enough misspellings, capitalized words, or emoticons to make that the work of a yahoo commenter.

Barney said...

I think maybe this is some racist thing about how all Herschel Walker's look alike. I'm pretty sure some Herschel Walker's are going to be offended.

- Dannelke

Plurality, PA.

Otto Man said...

I came for the multiple personality post, but I stayed for the bashing of the Yahoo! yahoos.

Ya Boy Blue said...

"Leave Herschel alone! Herschel is the best. we LOVE you!!! #34 is #1!" -ChiBear34

/ESPN Featured Comment