Monday, February 18, 2008

O/T: Your Requisite KSK Daytona 500 Update


Yee-Haw! Good golly jee-willickers! Holy Moly! Dad gummit! D'yoo see that, maw! I gots me a new trofee for da shed out back! Man, I was going so gotdang fast, I was hotter than a pidgeon covered in molasses on a Tuesday morning! Whoo-wee!

I gonna git me some money now, buy Jim Bob Junior that second pair of blue jeans he's always wanted. An' me and my girl ken finally get hitched. We won't even be cousins anymore! This is so dang great! I'm the grand champeen of racin'!

What yew say? This only the firrst race o' the year? Sheeit.

12 comments:

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Hey Ma, GET OFF THE DANG ROOF!

hi there mary said...

"Jim Bob Junior that second pair of blue jeans he's always wanted..."

his other pair is cut off too short to wear to weddings.

TH said...

Some folk'll never lose a toe, then some again, some folk'll like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel!

Chris said...

Because I have to:

Squeal like a pig, boy!

Tortfeasor said...

That's a flattering pic of Unsilent. Is that his bookreading award?

adom said...

Where are his nipples?

Otto Man said...

"We have a collection of slightly-burnt Sears Action Wear coming in later this afternoon."

"What time and how burnt?"

Hercules Rockefeller said...

gunner, legbrace, etc.

Unknown said...

clay davis likes nascar? i thought he only read aeschylus...

My Insignificant Life said...

An' me and my girl ken finally get hitched. We won't even be cousins anymore!


Yes, but they will always be brother and sister.

pain-ther fan said...

From the home of all those Nascar lovin' hicks, thank-you. I hate that shit.

And put your shirt back on Bambi.

Roy said...

Was this picture taken on the set of "Two Girls, One Cup"?