Friday, August 31, 2007

I Wanna Keep Huggin'

If you've ever pined to watch NFL stars going head-to-head with a couple of B-list celebs in a rousing game of Simon Says then today is like an early fucking Christmas. Savor this for all it's worth, and always remember that Jason Taylor's "game face" is no match for his "man-hug face."



That was K-Pax gay. It's a shame they couldn't get Pharoahe Monch to emcee...



...and instead of having crappy celebs compete with menacing football players might I suggest another change of pace?

Simon Says, Rub On Your Titties!



Simon Says, Stretch Out Your Shit!



Simon Says, Spread Them Legs!



HT: Professional Cheerleader Blog

And a special thanks to my colleague J.E. Skeets. Be sure to go and vote for The Basketball Jones' delightful podcast. It's like Strange Brew for basketball!

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I'll be toiling away over at Deadspin so feel free to join in on the fun and send me some links (preferably the good kind).

15 comments:

Big Daddy Drew said...

Lavar made the first mental mistake? Stunning.

Otto Man said...

I couldn't watch the video. Stuart Scott totally faked me out with the wicked cut he made at the start, and it was all over.

Camp Tiger Claw said...

Fuck the trinity inseminate the earth now, take its virginity.

naptown drew said...

Stu totally thought he saw something coming at him. He does that about once every 3-4 minutes.

whowillsexmutombo? said...

Simon says John Stamos feels a little inadequate after Mrs. Stamos got a taste of the Glover.

The Lord Humongous said...

On a Stamos note, Saget's HBO special was way funny.

If you were banging a cheerleader, but didn't make her wear the uniform, that would be weird.

Unknown said...

K-Pax Gay?
"Imma get you blood. Imma get you crip."

Rob I said...

Simon says rupture your Achilles...


...good job, LaVar!

Unsilent Majority said...

Bob Saget's HBO special was as un-funny as any stand-up I've seen in quite some time.

what a clusterfuck that was.

J said...

Simon says give wwsm a check plus for the day.

Unknown said...

Sorry to be off-topic, but I somebody just clued me in to the fact that Jessica Alba got herpes from Derek Jeter. The fine anti-darks women at Girls Gone Sports even put together a herpes tree laying out what this means for other celebs and fine pieces of ass like Jessica Biel and ScarJo. I realize this might be old news to some of you; I feel just like Mike Vick in saying "Man, why am I always the last motherfucker on Earth to know shit?!". This definitely puts a damper on my holiday weekend though. As for Derek Jeter, I've said it before and I'll say it again; I will never understand his appeal. Before this, I always said that if he were on fire at the side of the road as I was driving by, and I wouldn't even bother to take a piss on him to help him out. Now? I'd be actively siphoning gasoline out of my gas tank to help out the flames.

Unsilent Majority said...

diesel, this remains a non-MLB site, and yeah, you're about 9 days late.
http://jezebel.com/gossip/deadspin/did-derek-jeter-gave-poor-jessica-alba-herpes-292440.php

Brady Quinn Handjobs said...

I had to watch this with only one eye, since Stewart Scott had two good ones. Seems only fair.

Ginsu said...

After all these years, "Simon Says" is still one of the best songs I've ever gotten stuck in my head.

bizzo5000 said...

That dude will totally survive when I shoot him in the head. HAHA! I didn't say Simon Says!