Before Pittsburgh became an outpost of urban blight on the edge of Appalachia, it was a bustling steel town that made the name Steeler synonymous with the town's muscular, blue-collar work force (as opposed to today's overweight unemployed force). The steelworker faces up against Buffalo Bill Cody, the Civil War vet, Western frontiersman, and pseudo-circus ringleader who inspired the name for Buffalo's football team for no better reason than it was a decent play on words. It's up to you to determine the winner... WHO DO YOU HAVE AS MORE MACHO?
- Square jaw can withstand punching
- Able to consume massive amounts of shitty beer
- Has hot stuff; coming through
- Might have a pipe or wrench or something, I don't know
- Evolving global economy
- Techno music
#5 Buffalo Bill
- Handy with a six-shooter
- Killed 4,280 bison in
six 18 months. Fuck you, PETA!
- Background as cavalry scout lends to stealth
- Full name of Wild West show was "Buffalo Bill's Wild West and Congress of Rough Riders of the World," which isn't a strength per se, but c'mon. That's pretty fucking sexy.
- Only NFL mascot to be awarded the Medal of Honor
- Indian-killing reputation marred by employing Sitting Bull
- Played Custer during reenactment of Battle of Little Big Horn
- Facial hair ridiculous even by 19th century standards
- Totally sold out, man
Vote on the sidebar to the right. Poll closes at the end of the day.
(All Buffalo Bill facts from Wikipedia)