Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"But first I'd like to butter your muffin."

Weird Science is a comedic gem. This homage, on the other hand, is a little creepy. Am I supposed to believe this is some sort of fantasy? Or perhaps this is the result of a Jerry Jones-funded genetic manipulation experiment conducted in a (failed) attempt to decrease Terrell Owens' drops.

While I was vaguely aware that there are a plethora of niche erotica out there, I was heretofore unaware of the "footballs-where-boobs-should be" demographic. However, expanding readership means occasionally reaching out to a new audience. Viva la difference!

Possibly NSFW.



17 comments:

BEHM777 said...

Yeah, that was creepy.

Gourmet Spud said...

...I was therefore unaware of the "footballs-where-boobs-should-be" demographic.

It's the only way Peyton can sustain an erection.

Martha Van Bork said...

She can moisten my needle anyday.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Be careful, your gonna poke your eye out.

Spatula said...

MOM?!!

Pemulis said...

I want to punt the shit out of those boobs, if you know what i mean.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

Is your muffin buttered?

Would you like us to assign someone to butter it for you?

A Mean Girls reference on KSK! Never thought I'd have the opportunity to make one.

Big Daddy Drew said...

Clip directed by Jean-Paul Gaultier

Farthammer said...

How bout a nice, greasy pork sandwich served on a dirty ashtray?

Chet rules.

Slothrop said...

every damn night? On the telephone?

the great bambi said...

OMG futuremrs!!! that was so fetch!!!


/shutting up now

Tracer Bullet said...

I love football too, but this guy needs better priorities.

Mom! I've NEVER tossed off to ANYTHING!

smurphette said...

@futuremrs: Oh my god, KSK? They're almost too gay to function!

futuremrsrickankiel said...

The Great Bambi is a grotsky little beeyotch.

the great bambi said...

boo you whore!

J said...

"i it's the only way Peyton can sustain an erection."

well played good sir, well played

SRV said...

She's into malacas Dino!