Monday, October 22, 2007

Boss toss to Moss


Among other assorted derring-do. Randy Moss caught a 50-yard touchdown pass yesterday. Actually to be precise, Randy Moss' right elbow caught a 50-yard touchdown pass yesterday. Right fucking elbow-- I shit you not. In double coverage. Elbow. 50 yards. Randy Moss' elbow by itself is better 75% of the receivers in the league. Right now, the Jaguars are trying to put together a trade offer for the elbow.

Is there any thing that Brady can't heave wildly into the horizon that Moss can't go up and get? The Brady-Moss connection has now evolved from a formidable offensive stratagem to a free-wheeling, barnstorming daredevil circus act. Next week, I fully expect to see a blindfolded Brady chucking passes two at a time across a minefield while a straight-jacketed Moss catches them nonchalantly with his feet as Stars and Stripes Forever blares in the background. Or Brady winging exploding pineapples instead of footballs. At this point, I'm willing to believe anything.

“They shall have stars at elbow and foot.” - Corey Dillon Thomas


8 comments:

85 said...

I'd vomit at this if I couldn't gamble on it. Fuck Boston, Huzzah money.

Anonymous said...

Pushed off on the safety. Or the safety touched his hands and immediately felt the healing power. Just to be a dick, Im going with pushed off.

5150cd said...

I can't believe Bill Simmons would have the gall to post on here, right after the Ape ripped him a few posts down.

the great bambi said...

let him go deep next week, sean taylor is waiting to kill...

Stephen said...

I've made that exact same catch before. Except it was a beer. And it hit me in the hands. And I dropped it.

jackin'4beats said...

@ the great bambi

I would love to see that happen, trust me...but I don't think Sean Taylor can hit what he can't catch.

the great bambi said...

@ jackin'

sean taylor is covering ground like a sonuvabitch this year tho, they're just leaving him deep and letting him fly to the ball, ask brett favre how throwing deep went (admittedly, no moss, but still, leave me my dreams)? taylor will reclaim the meast of the week (and hopefully claim a $30 bounty as well)

AG said...

This has to be one of the most hilarious fucking posts I've read in weeks. And KSK has been lights out this season anyway. Hilarious.