Friday, December 21, 2007

Sean Taylor Memorial Meast of the Week
Oh, Christmas Tree!

When I agreed to write this week's Meast post, I did so for one reason... to have a flimsy excuse to post the picture you see below. Veteran KSK readers may recall that this is the Rex Grossman-inspired bethonged Christmas tree that esteemed commenter Michigan Becky sent to us last year. As you can plainly see, Michigan Becky rocks the party. If you can decorate a tree anywhere close to this cool, we would love to see it.

Click picture for a better view. Go ahead, you deserve it.


Despite the fact that he is averaging over five yards a carry and is about to become the 17th leading rusher in league history, Fred Taylor was once again blue-balled by Pro Bowl voters. But now that Fast Cast Willie Parker is on the shelf with a broken leg, Taylor, as first alternate, will finally be making a trip to Honolulu. Fred's name used to be synonymous with season-ending injuries-- but this season he has been giving the big up-yours to all the simps like me that threw away first-round fantasy picks on Mojo Drew. Now, to top it all off, he is your Meast of the Week. Y'all give Fred some love.

Aloha, Mr. Hand.

We're going to be posting less frequently next week, but if you've been good boys and girls this weekend you might get a bourbon-fueled diatribe or two in your stocking. Ho fucking ho, baby.

6 comments:

The Big Picture said...

when looking at the first photo that hot becky sent in and quickly looking at fred, it looks like he has underwear on his head. and maybe that just wouldn't be that weird.

gone said...

I still prefer the black see thru ones in the middle.

I wonder if Becky will stop by to grace with her presence and panties.

Becky said...

Well, I'll be. Nothing like looking at your own panty tree. Brings a tear to my eye.

Worst part is, I was (I thought) happily married when I took and sent that. Imagine how good my tree could look now that I'm single...

JAMMQ said...

I'm not trying to be picky or anything, but those panties look big enough for Mangold's sister to wear.

Group 5 said...

You know, Becky, your singlehood calls for a new tree!

Becky said...

@Jammq - You're probably the same guy who wonders why your girlfriend/wife/sister/mom have crazy body issues, aren't ya?

(For the record, I'm 5'7" and 125, so me and Holley aren't exactly twins...)