Thursday, December 6, 2007

Doug and Doug Fantasy Rules Week 14



When Doug & Doug took their first bye week, we took it as a sly conceit that co-opted and repurposed the NFL's scheduling quirks. It almost made them of the NFL. It was like they were taking on the system from the inside. It really opened me up to the possibilities of life and art.

But then the second bye came last week and we decided they're just a bunch of jumped-up slobs with bad haircuts. No one said this internet thing was going to be easy, Doug & Doug.

9 comments:

Moof! said...

The commissioner needs to set in and fine Doug & Doug. Instead of a dollar amount, the damage inflicted on fantasy teams that probably sucked because of Frank Gore, who runs like he's baked all the time now, must be paid off by showing real live tits.

Ben said...

I agree wholeheartedly with their "fuck the Eagles" sentiment.

peytonloveskenny said...

If Parker fumbles this week, I am hunting him down and kicking him in the nuts.

Wormfather said...

I missed playoffs because I started Jay Cutler, yeah, I know, but with Rivers and V. Young backing him up what was I supposed to do?

Well yeah, had I known that Vince Young was going to get it done...

Fuck it, I'm off to weather.com to jack it.

Gern said...

It's not Doug and Doug, it's Gay and Gayer.

gone said...

Evil died!!!! THE HORROR!

Anonymous said...

Fuck you, Doug & Doug.

Dopey-looking, not funny and completely uninformative -- they're a triple-threat!

These guys are the "SSW" of KSK.

naptown drew said...

...And they mocked BDD's bounty.

Fags.

swing4 said...

Looks like Doug had his eyebrows waxed.

No, the other one.