Thursday, December 13, 2007

Doug & Doug's Fantasy Report - Week 14


Tired of this Mitchell Report business? So am I. It's pretty boring stu... Whoa, they nailed Clemens?! WOO HOO! I fucking hate that guy.

Anyway, here's your Doug & Doug vid for the week. You may or may not notice, by the way, that D&D are Patriot fans. They occasionally mention it, but sometimes they do not. You mean you can represent the voice of the fan without being completely obnoxious about your home town team? Do editors at Page 2 know this?

12 comments:

Captain Caveman said...

That's incredibly brave of Headband Doug. If I'd been stupid enough to sit Tony Gonzalez and Fred Taylor for those two poofs, I would have never publicly admitted it.

Maybe guys who are doling out FF advice shouldn't have two tight ends on their roster.

naptown drew said...

I lost interest in these guys after they mocked your bounty. How dare they bite the hand that feeds their Massholes.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only retard who can't play the vid?

darrick said...

RE: Am I the only retard who can't play the vid?

"Our site is currently in closed beta testing.
In the meantime, check out the Comedy.com Company Blog."

no. comedy.com strikes again

Farthammer said...

No you are not; I, too, am retarded.

Big Daddy Drew said...

I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

much love BDD

Vee said...

Have the Sklar brothers sued these guys yet?

WF: nraige (shitty NuMetal band?)

Roy said...

Is this the imagine your own video clip section?

The Last Dragon said...

you didn't fix it on my computer

Otto Man said...

Whoa, they nailed Clemens?! WOO HOO! I fucking hate that guy.

Funny. Those were my exact first thoughts, too.

swing4 said...

Ears Doug is married (wedding ring in final scene)?

Didn't see that one coming....