Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jessica Alba Endorses KSK!


Every day until voting for the 2007 Weblog Awards closes on November 8th, we’ll have a new celebrity endorsing us and encouraging you to vote KSK for Best Sports Blog. And, should these celebrities be female, and possess a surplus of cleavage and a deficit of clothing, well, we can’t help who chooses to love us. Today’s celebrity endorser is actress and Dane Cook foil Jessica Alba. Jessica, what do YOU think of KSK?

“Omigod, I love KSK! I love funny things! Lots of people think I'm just a pretty face with an impossible body and flawless complexion, but I've got a real sense of humor! I love doing comedy and looking silly! Like, I heard this one joke yesterday. Oh my God, it was SO funny! It made me laugh SO HARD! Ha ha ha! I don't remember what it was."

Thanks, Jessica! Stay tuned for more endorsements from vapid, smoking-hot actresses all week! And be sure to vote every day, even if you’re in the process of assigning yourself a new gender!



9 comments:

MDT said...

Still haven't seen Sin City?

Big Daddy Drew said...

Oh wait. I have seen that.

She and Carla Gugino made up for all the scrotum-tearing.

peytonloveskenny said...

Photoshopped!

SlideShow Bob said...

Cant argue with pictures like that, although id much rather Jessica Beil's endorsemnt

Chris said...

No post on the Purple God yet?

Bodjo said...

Sin City kicked ass. It must've, because it was an actual good movie with Jessica Alba in it.

That said, she is pur-dee.

Jez said...

Jessica Alba = nice, but Matt Light is a fucking cheater. Why am I surprised?

dickey simpkins said...

alarming restraint being shown with no arrogant AD is God post yet.

Mabs said...

Super Sexy Jessica Alba.. I like her on the first pic, very simple.. I love reading Jessica Alba bio.