Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jordan Endorses KSK!


Every day until voting for the 2007 Weblog Awards closes on November 8th, we’ll have a new celebrity endorsing us and encouraging you to vote KSK for Best Sports Blog. And, should these celebrities be female, and possess a surplus of cleavage and a deficit of clothing, well, we can’t help who chooses to love us. Today’s celebrity endorser is model Katie Price, aka Jordan. Jordan, what do YOU think of KSK?

“I love KSK because they talk about the issues that affect me as a citizen. Issues like, does the above swimsuit reveal my nipple? Because honestly, I can't tell if this is a nip slip or not. KSK also shares my concerns about horseless horsebackriding.


"All big-breasted models such as myself deserve a horse to ride on, so that our huge mammaries might bounce up and down in the name of freedom. Without a horse's back to grind against, how am I supposed to get the proper vaginal stimulation? KSK's progressive attitude on this matter is exactly what I'm looking for.


"And will photographers stop making me do the crabwalk in high heels? Jesus Christ, man. This isn't the military.


"I also support KSK's proposal for a 18% increase in leg warmer subsidies. And they support wearing two bras at the same time. They've got my vote!"

Thanks, Jordan! Stay tuned for more endorsements from models who went way overboard at the plastic surgeon's office all week! And be sure to vote every day, even if your wife left you to run away with her gynecologist!

10 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

This race turning into 1984 all over again like Reagan v. Mondale.

Advice to KSK fans, use co-workers' computers to vote more than once a day.

Unknown said...

Let's review for a minute:

England: Kelly Brook, Lucy Pinder, Katie "Jordan" Price, Gabriella Richens, Emma Bunton, other Page 3 models

New England: Massholes, Simmons, Belichick, Affleck, general preppie pretentious douchebags

I say we trade

smurphette said...

KSK Ladies: come for the dick jokes, stay for the progressive stance on horseless vaginal stimulation.

Upstate Underdog said...

The picture with her on the saddle would have been better if she had short hair or if it was pulled back in a pony tail.

Brandon said...

Those are fake.

Upstate Underdog said...

@cliff, however the boner in my pants is real.

Jordan Ginsberg said...

I also endorse KSK, though my crabwalk leaves much to be desired.

Slash said...

She actually looks attractive in these pictures. Every other time I've seen her, she looks like a tranny. And not a pretty one.

jackin'4beats said...

What slash is attempting to tell us is that he is gay.

That is all.

Slash said...

Slash is telling you that he is a chick who thinks Jordan (in her current incarnation) looks like a tranny. I think it's the extreme tanning and the mega makeup.

The crab walk picture is kinda hot. If I was assessing the hotness of various women, Jordan/Katie, whatever the hell her name is, would be pretty far down on the list.