Friday, November 16, 2007

The Friday Cheerleader Post
Resorting to neo-McCarthyism

"You better get your priorities straight. And watch out for that other crowd you're running with. Don't think I haven't noticed."


Cowboys coach Wade Phillips was so flummoxed by a spate of Cowboys penalties last weekend, that he has turned to fictional high school coach for ideas. Phillips asked all players to sign a pledge promising to avoid penalties. The pledge may have also mentioned something about winning state in '76. (Note: the first place I read about this was Moseley's Hashmarks blog at ESPN.com. But there's no way in hell he gets a link from us.)



Here are a few more things that leave us dazed and confused. Check ya later!

You may have stolen that shirt from Donald Duck, but we won't tell.


If you look up "bzooty" in the Beckionary this is the picture they use.


"I'm no school-boy, but I know what I like..."

Any excuse to break out this old favorite.


10 comments:

Phony Gwynn said...

Gimme that Panthers cheerleader everyday and twice on Sunday.

Grimey said...

I might play ball... but I am NEVER signing this

Anonymous said...

God damn, Panther's fans are lucky.

Jim U. said...

TBL approves of the Panthers cheerleader and her ass.

Unknown said...

That's what I love about them NFL cheerleaders... I got older, they stay the same age.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Grimey run to the store and grab me a sixer of yuengling.

Otto Man said...

Panthers Cheerleaders: Rocking the Bathroom Stalls Long Before Larry Craig.

jackin'4beats said...

It must be really hard to pack heat in those hot pants.

Slash said...

I think the Titans cheerleader is the hottest (the black chick).

more pics, just because I was curious:

http://www.nashtown.com/photos/titansgirls/atitanscheerleaders_32.html

Those outfits are skanktacular...

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

http://www.nashtown.com/photos/titansgirls/titans_cheerleaders_38.html

Panther's girl disappeared. I think UM is cheating...