Thursday, November 8, 2007

BONUS ENDORSEMENT FOR THE LADIES! Burt Reynolds Endorses KSK!


Every day until voting for the 2007 Weblog Awards closes (that’s today!), we’ll have a new celebrity endorsing us and encouraging you to vote KSK for Best Sports Blog. And, should these celebrities be MALE, and possess a surplus of chest hair and short shorts, well, we can’t help who chooses to love us. For you sweet ladyfolk, today’s BONUS celebrity endorser is none other than the man himself, Burt Reynolds. Burt, what do YOU think of KSK?


“Fuck your pissy little blog. I’m here to talk about Burt. Go ahead, ladies. Stare. It’s all right. God gave me this gorgeous body for you to enjoy. Feast your eyes on a REAL FUCKING MAN for a change.


"Boy, they don’t make stars like they used to, do they? You think Josh Hartnett could look this good on a bearskin rug with a pack of rich Camel unfiltereds? It’s nothing but a bunch of waxed little boys out there. Lucky for you, ol’ Burt still delivers the goods. Go ahead and touch yourselves, ladies. Sally Field liked to hit ol’ rotary phone dial in front of yours truly. I’m no stranger to that game."

Thanks, Burt! And be sure to vote today, even if you’re still throwing up at the pictures!

UPDATE: To assauge are you genuinely angry lady readers, here's RYAN Reynolds.



20 comments:

Jim U. said...

Looks like you guys won. Congratulations fuckfaces.

Illegal Immigrant said...

I've seen less hair in a wax salon dumpster. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go dry heave for about an hour, prickfarts

Pemulis said...

yes, yes, oh hell yes!

smurphette said...

"I always hurt the ones I love"

Indeed. I gotta say, first Tom Selleck, now Burt Reynolds? Looks like Drew has a thing for old, hairy, mustached actors who supposedly epitomized manhood around the time I was born. But you almost made up for it with your total shitcanning of Philip Rivers in the Jamboroo. I fucking hate that guy.

jackin'4beats said...

Looks like Drew's got Rivers in the fantasy league...

Unknown said...

Holy crap. I can't believe I waited all week for the male endorser and this is what I got.

::huGe siGh::



Drew, you suck.

Big Daddy Drew said...

jennifer, I updated the post just for you and smurph

John Benjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Benjamin said...

As I was flipping through last years SI swimsuit issue, the disturbing image of turd ferguson tucking his junk forced me to use the term "boner killer" for the first time in my life. DAMN YOU KSK...I thought I purged that image from my mind

Tracer Bullet said...

That first shot came from "Blade III" which, while terrible, still featured Wesley Snipes kicking the shit out of vampires so I can let that one slide. But you had to search for that second one and that shit is gay. Real gay. That's gayer than Paul Linde and Liberace fingering Tom Brady's ass while he holds a baby goat.

smurphette said...

Aw, thanks Drew! MUCH appreciated. Between this and Paul Walker, I am definitely all set for halftime on Sunday.

Foxxy Brown said...

"But you had to search for that second one and that shit is gay. Real gay. That's gayer than Paul Linde and Liberace fingering Tom Brady's ass while he holds a baby goat."

yeah, that's what i was thinking too. give me a mustachioed testosterone factory over a metrosexual any day. i was hoping for the Selleck shot. you know. the one from the Magnum opening credits when he comes up out of the water holding the chickee ass up. you know the one.

lost said...

foxxy- what's your opinion on back hair?

drew- 4:52 pm? f.u.

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, Drew. You officially un-suck.

HowevAH, Ryan Reynolds is heinous with that beard. You redeemed yourself with the second pic. And, yes...Paul Walker did it for me too.

Holy hell I love that muscular area above the...area...

smurphette said...

Yeah, the love parabola is some magnificent shit. I don't think that Ryan Reynolds is metro, but whatever stirs your Tang, I guess.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

I liked the bearskin one... uh...

Slash said...

Eh, Burt was OK, in his day. Some men are a little furry. Jebus, get over it. But I prefer Ryan. And I disagree about the beard. Reynolds in Blade III is all kinds of awesome. And he's chained up. Cool.

I am a little disappointed that you didn't pick Wade Phillips. Wade Phillips on a bearskin rug...

Jake Taylor said...

BDD,

Doing a Burt Reynolds post means never having to say you're sorry. Burt is a real man, and he has the grotesque body hair to prove it - the timorous can stay at home.

Burt Reynolds makes girly-men like Ryan Reynolds wash and wax his Trans Am.

Ken Dynamo said...

blade: trinity - good movie. vampire pomeranians.

smurphette said...

I would have no objection to watching Ryan Reynolds wash a car without a shirt on.