Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome To The Jamboroo, Bitches


We’ve got some big plans in store for you this season, and here’s one of them: My shiny new NFL column over on Deadspin. It’ll run every Thursday, so mark your calendar and dress appropriately. King gets Monday. Easterbrook gets Tuesday. I get Thursday. And Thursday rapes the ever loving shit out to those other two days. So click on over and enjoy the new column. And feel free to send me feedback and/or hate mail. The angrier, the better.

And that’s not all. Thought Fridays during the NFL season belonged to that prick fuck over on Page 2? WRONG. Ufford’s about to get all up in his ass with his own weekly piece over at AOL FanHouse. Say hello to… The Prelude.


Actually, it’s not a Honda Prelude that the name refers to. It’s based on some poem I’ve never read and never will.

Finally, the bukkake doesn’t end today. No, no, no. KSK is taking over Deadspin this entire weekend. So be sure to click on over to the mothership on Saturday and Sunday for live football updates, tit shots, and more. The NFL is back, my friends. And so are the dick jokes.

Special thanks to Dan V for the artwork. AND to Punter for the Prelude visual.

This week, we’re holding the first annual KsK Kares Charity Drive for Fisher House, which supports disabled veterans and their families. You can donate directly to FH here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

BDD,

This is the best news I've gotten since the results of my hepatitis test (I did well: 2 A's, 3 B's and 1 C).

From Simmons' (aka "Prick Fuck"'s) latest column: "My Super Bowl pick was easy -- I'm picking the Pats. I pick them every year. I don't care if you think less of me."

Dear Bill: As if that were possible.

My Insignificant Life said...

This is the best news I've heard all day - it ranks up there when my cell phone went off and it was set to vibrate and my wife thought I was just smiling at her - bbbwwwhhhaaaaa.........

gone said...

Too much bukakke...can't think of enough witty comments...need alcohol...blow job...then a nap.

runningbyrd said...

Any way you guys can just link all of that stuff here? Or post it here and there? I come here first, and don't like the new deadspin format. And i don't think i need to be adding aolfanhouse or whatever to my list of sites.

Anonymous said...

ufford writes poems?

Unsilent Majority said...

benjamin- FanHouse has some of the best bloggers around (especially when Ufford makes his return).

Weed Against Speed said...

winslow: he does but he writes dirty limericks almost exclusively.

Rob I said...

Oh boo-hoo Deadspin's not pretty enough for me!

Hint:

1) Get an RSS reader
2) Subscribe to BDD's tag at Deadspin and CC's tag at Fanhouse
3) Flush your computer down the toilet

Five Pound Bag said...

sweet ride - and it fits everybody on the Seahawks bandwagon to boot!

Weed Against Speed said...

@rob i:

4) Profit.

Signal to Noise said...

My poor booze-addled mind may not be able to handle the multiple throwgasms of NFL goodness this weekend.

It's been fun.

Chuckles said...

@was

+eleventy

save the steagles said...

Drew, I didn't think this day could get any better, but your column put it on a whole different level. Inspired work.

Gridiron Goddess said...

AWESOME! yes, this is all the words I can muster right now. *&&^^%^5 day job. lol

Josh Drimmer said...

The Prelude? couldn't Ufford have named his column after a real Epic, with some blood in it? Wordsworth's a narcissistic wanker. Wander your bitch ass off like a cloud, Will.

Man, I wish I coulda written English papers like that.