Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hey, Heath Miller is in the Endzone!

Only he's blanketed by three Cardinals. Why not go ahead and throw it anyway? Maybe there'll be a glitch like in Madden and the ball will go through one of the opposing players and materialize in Miller's hands. Who knows? Life's an adventure.

Oh, shit. One of the Cardinals did catch it. Well, just remember to show Tomlin your "Did I do bad?" face. He can't get too mad. He is the one who refuses to use Najeh Davenport in short yardage situations. First and goal from the four? Let's run it with Willie Parker twice up the gut. He's sure to move the pile.

Speaking of Willie Parker: would you like to fumble a few more handoffs? Tiki Barber just called. No, no, allow me. I'll hold the phone up to your ear so you can listen to him bitch about you stealing his schtick. It's a nice phone. I'd hate for you to drop it, shithead.

12 comments:

peytonloveskenny said...

I thought maybe, just maybe, this would be the year that Ben stopped fucking throwing into coverage in critical situations. Wishful thinking sucks.

Dewey said...

At least you don't have Brian Billick as your coach. Biggest. Ego. Ever.

bizzo5000 said...

No, but our coach looks cool in his sunglasses. So, we got that going for us.

Josh Drimmer said...

Comment having nothing to do with this post, much as I enjoy the pure venom today...the one good thing to come out of the Bears game today (I'm sympathetic to the Chi, but I don't really care) is Griese's three INTs. Sex Cannon vindication? Hard to say. Rex's cock while watching Griese blow his chance? Hard, I say.

Unknown said...

I've got Santonio Holmes on my fantasy team. Far as I'm concerned, Roethlisberger did his job. Fuck your team.

ckopech said...

I was waiting all game for some report that Ben got hit by a car and had his spleen taken out before the game, explaining why the Arizona secondary was ball-deep in him all day. Needless to say, the report never came.

Laser Rocket Arm said...

As a fellow Santonio Holmes owner, yeah, thanks, Ben, I'm going to 4-0.

Does this entry mean Ben's going to be called Urkelberger now?

Otto Man said...

In Ben's defense, he was hi-lar-ious in that Fathead ad.

No long-term damage from the motorcycle wreck, that's for sure.

Spectacular Sam said...

I swear, that physically looks like the dumbest human being on the planet right there.

smurphette said...

Dear Buzzsaw,
Thank you for showing the Colts how to beat the Steelers if we have to play them in the playoffs. Beating them this year might make up for the misery of 1995 and 2005. But probably not.

Love,
Smurphette

Unknown said...

Did the Texans get kicked out of the NFL for losing to the Falcons yesterday? (just checking...)

jackin'4beats said...

I also have Santonio Holmes in one of my leagues so thanks for everything Big Ben. Keep those meaningless TDs coming.

Oh yeah and Romo and the Cowboys are 4-0. Just in case you were wondering.