Thursday, September 6, 2007

KSK Kickoff Bukkake: WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet mother of baby Jesus, praise Xenu it's midnight. It is now Thursday. That means that before this day is over, we'll all have suckled at the delicious teat of Roger Goodell's bosom, as America's Team 2.0 visits the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Mickelsons Colts.

To commemorate the experience, I searched all of Google Images and Flickr for the single hottest picture of Colts cheerleaders I could find. Here it is:

Naw, I'm playin'. But seriously, Indy: y'all got some busted-ass cheerleaders. I understand the "Colt" theme and all, but hiring horse-faced cheerleaders is taking it a bit too far. Let's try this:

That's better. Plus it fits with our support-the-troops Fisher House theme this week. Even if these slobs are slummin' it up by getting fat in the Army, they're still bravely serving our country.

So, what are you gonna do until the game starts? You sure as shit ain't thinkin' about work. May as well click that browser "refresh" button, because -- much like Sunday Night Is Football Night -- Opening Day Is Bukkake Day.

This week, we’re holding the first annual KsK Kares Charity Drive for Fisher House, which supports disabled veterans and their families. You can donate directly to FH here.

15 comments:

Suss said...

The one on the right -- I can't see her torso. It's as if it ... disappeared into the background.

Illegal Immigrant said...

You know caveman, it's just like you to throw out some of that east coast biased bull shit. You know that in more than 3/4 of the country it's still WEDNESDAY? I've had it with you people....wait a minute, it jsut turned 12 in New Orleans..


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MST and PST can suck my fucking ball sack! IT"S FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!

twoeightnine said...

West Coast? Wake me when Jacksonville moves to LA and then to some place else.

Verification word: I ain't pusyn around.

markh6 said...

Unlike so many of our folks in the service, at least these Helo Douches both have combat patches. Those guys [Helo Douches], like Marines, tend to die a lot. But anyway, FUCK YEA! Let's do some soccer! Woo Hoo!

PS-The female on the right is not in proper uniform according to AR 67-1. I'm not going to report her, but really, we may not be THAT professional, but at least show a little pride in that uniform that you share with 23 Presidents. Oh, that's how you show pride. Well, OK, I'm alright with that.

save the steagles said...

The season is here! The season is here! Baseball may have had some sexy boys for my to enjoy but I'll gladly take Peyton Manning over all of them if it means football is back!

markh6 said...

670-1. I hate myself a little tiny more each day.

dick_gozinia said...

The lady in the black looks fun, but the one on the right needs a camouflaged hood too. Sheesh...you talk about busted colts cheerleaders and then give me that as a rebuttal?

GIVE ME SEA GALS DAMMIT!!!

Signal to Noise said...

It's midnight Pacific now, so pass the beer. Fuck yes, football is back!

N.J.G said...

yay football is here yay!

go colts,

some of us have to go to school and have a walkthrough for homecoming games tommorrow.

question to everyone here the colts are my favorite team by far but i have my homecoming game tommmorow night do i stay up to watch (considering i have to wake up at 630 to make it to school) or tape second half and watch in the morning(thinking this).

naptown drew said...

@njg

Here's my suggestion:

Get drunk, watch the game, don't be a pussy.

Jesus Tapdancing Christ are you on the west coast or something? The game will be over by midnight. Unless you're wearing Depends or you're the world's gayest narcoleptic, you should not have a problem with the timing of tonight's game.

For the record, my advice to the children of today is:
If you have aligned yourself with activities or a job which interferes in any way with the NFL season, especially your team's NFL season, you need to realign yourself quickly before you grow a vagina and start settling for whatever Lifetime movie is on.

naptown drew said...

Sorry if my last comment was a tad harsh, but I'm a Colts fan too and I'm seriously pissed off my team doesn't have better looking cheerleaders.

Sinfonian said...

After the Colts cheerleaders, here's a reset button for you: the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders, hottest in the NFL by a mile (or, for the Colts, a furlong).

Speaking of the Bucs, here's your sick football injury photo of the day. Yeah, I'd scream, too.

Smello said...

I do love my Mets, but my dirty fantasies about David Wright & Carlos Delgado are really only place holders till football season starts.

And, to make things even better my Raiders open against a team they can actually beat.

Yippee!!!

TurleyGirlie said...

Done.


I quit my job.




GEAUX SAINTS!!






Anyone know where I can sign up for unemployment?

Unsilent Majority said...

Anyone know where I can sign up for unemployment?

you quit, genius.