Friday, September 7, 2007

You Kared!


This is Lisa Perry, former Colts cheerleader. Lisa is naked elsewhere on the web, so happy hunting there.

Thanks to everyone who donated to the first annual KsK Kares Charity Drive for Fisher House. You raised over $500 for veteran care, and possibly more once the final tally comes in. So stand up and give yourselves a round of applause. Unless you gave nothing, in which case, fuck you in the pants. You can donate directly to FH here. It's not too late to get in on the self-congratulatory bullshit. Since you folks were so good this week, you get a little bonus Keeley Hazell.


For more of Keeley, here is a pretty comprehensive photo collection. Enjoy all that. Some of those galleries are NSFW. As a husband and father, I am of course outraged at such licentiousness.

Remember, we're running Deadspin this weekend, so head over to the Emo Bangs HQ all day tomorrow and Sunday for more football goodness. Enjoy the games, everyone.

6 comments:

Unsilent Majority said...

Anything for kharity!

naptown drew said...

Yes, my tiny little backwards town where the former cheerleaders are hotter than the current ones.

Oh well, it's Friday. I'm going to drink away the pain.

Wormfather said...

I cant belive it, it's here the first football sunday of the year. I may miss it because I'm weeping.

Related story the lady keeps trying to make plans for Sunday, she fails to realize that there is a direct coollation witht he bruises that keeps comming up on her person.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Suss said...

Deadspin!?

Don't even get me started on the commenters over there.

Anonymous said...

I'm usually a pretty cheap guy, but when I considered that this charity was being pimped out by the selfish fucks who run this site, then I coughed up some green.

Also, with KSK running Deadspin, will it now be okay to talk about my fantasy team there?

dick_gozinia said...

Its never OK to talk about your fantasy team ever. Is it wrong for me to miss the commentator drafts? Because I do...