Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Will Leitch Enjoys His Day Off

WARNING!!! YOU WILL LOSE A HEALTHY FRACTION OF YOUR INNOCENCE IF YOU SCROLL DOWN. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU NOT READ THE REST OF THIS POST.

Will Leitch, esteemed editor of Deadspin, has never been anything but the nicest person in the world to me. In a roundabout fashion, I owe the fact that I work full-time as a sports blogger to him. However, none of that stopped me from bugging his apartment and installing a camera in his shower to see what he'd do on his day off.

I didn't learn much from the extensive wire-tapping -- he's basically been alternating between masturbating and working on a New York Times Op-Ed all day -- but he did take and extremely long, strange shower this afternoon.

Is this creepy? Yeah. Voyeuristic? Definitely. But, as we all know, Will's the one that made us sports voyeurs. Appropriately enough on this Halloween, we are his Frankenstein monster.

The audio: "I can't believe I let Balk run Deadspin. What am I, stupid?"

He remembers hearing that Denny Green will finish the season as the coach of the "Buzzsaw."

Yeah, I have no idea, either.

It got pretty freaky after this picture. I forced myself to destroy all consequent photos.


[For a full explanation -- and a few pictures that are even more hilarious, go here. Sorry, Will. But you had to know I'd do this.]

18 comments:

flubby said...

I didn't think it would be possible to out-gay Deadspin today. Sadly, I was mistaken.

PUNTE said...

That's not soap on Will's face and chest, is it?

Big Daddy Drew said...

I shall wash but I shan't be clean.

Unsilent Majority said...

lbf, where are you drinking? i think i might need to join you in that enterprise

EPS said...

Well, so much for my Fred Flintstone costume because now I am going as a blind man since I have gouged my eyes.

There are things that just need to be unseen.

And wow, that was gay.

VIVA LA REVELUCION

twoeightnine said...

AGGHHH! My eyes they burn, and it's not because I got soap in them.

8hrdrive said...

I was wandering who actually took the pill, Daniel or the saleman.

Basshole said...

As if soap in your urethra wasn't bad enough, they have to come up with something like this?

Shenanigans said...

hilarious

swing4 said...

Okay, I see the problem here...I should have been more specific when I asked for more male nudity around here. I meant anonymous, easily objectified, baby lamb-holding, pool raft-floating nudity. Not dear, sweet, innocent William...naked...and wet...and, uh, satisfied. I feel like I just walked in on my little brother masturbating and now we have to have an awkward talk or never look each other in the eyes again.

Side note to Will: Go easy with the all-in-one shampoo and conditioner combo. You appear to have baby fine hair, which will respond better to a lighter cleanser (maybe Aveda's clove shampoo, to bring out your natural highlights), and a separate conditioner, applied only to the ends, a couple times per week. No need to thank me for the advice, that's what a big sis is here for. Also, next time, lock the door.

swing4 said...

Oh, and I'm fairly sure we can disregard Will's bid for the Mayorship of Mattoon. Just a hunch.

Suss said...

At least Monday Morning Punter didn't put numbers next to them and ask us to vote.

Mayor McRib said...

I thought that was E.T. in the shower? Halloween prank?

Signal to Noise said...

mmm....soap necklaces all around.

I sincerely hope he at least made an attempt at a swipe at "Barbara" while going through this.

Rent in NYC is tougher than I thought.

mutoni said...

i seriously don't think i can go on with my life after having seen that.

wait, yes i can. but still....

Rick said...

Kissing Suzy Kolber? More like Kissing Will Leitch!!!!

(I'm guessing this obvious joke was already used, in which case, I apologize.)

Fornelli said...

Jesus....Jesus Christ.

cameltrader said...

I wonder if the lady in those picture was involved with this...

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=guy.wisdom&category=life.lessons&conitem=4bedaa1dca098010VgnVCM200000cee793cd____