Thursday, October 12, 2006

Welcome Back, Jillian; Jump Up and Down for Us

KSK offers its sincerest apologies to our loyal readers who had nothing to enjoy this morning.

I can explain. Christmas Ape is too busy wringing his hands to type effectively, Unsilent Majority is ill, Big Daddy Drew is packing for a visit to New York, Footsteps Falco is hanging out in the abyss with Ozzie Smith*, and I went to watch The Departed last night instead of writing about Dan Morgan's season-ending concussion. So the real winner here is me, because that movie was Fucking. Bad. Ass.

Anyway, I guess FOX decided that it needed a saucy weather girl for its pregame show after all, so they're bringing back Jillian Barberie. A lot of people say bad things about Jillian -- she's annoying, she's an aging trollop, etc. -- but the bottom line is that I would definitely have sex with her if it weren't for that pesky restraining order and all that mace she keeps handy. Regardless, it should be fun to see that smug fuck Joe Buck try to act cool in front of Jillian on Sunday.



This clip captures exactly how little I want hot girls around during my football discussions.

*My second "Homer at the Bat" reference in as many days. Don't worry, it's going back on the shelf now.

10 comments:

Christmas Ape said...

You know what Freud said about apes...

Big AL said...

can we all chip in and get the FOX pre-game crew an airplane tour of Manhattan?

Fornelli said...

Joe Buck is sorry we all had to see that comment by the doctor. It was a despicable act!

Rob I said...

This really puts it all in perspective.

Unsilent Majority said...

Has Brett Barberie hung himself yet?

doug_plank said...

What you call "stalking" I refer to as "courting".

Joey D said...

Don't worry, ma'am. I'll save your cat!

RadamR said...

Joe Buck is only attracted to Costco tubs of Jiff chunky peanutbutter. They are the only thing that can properly accommodate his stupid robot mayonnaise pen.

The Big Picture said...

joe buck is really only attracted to the mirror image of himself. naked.

want fox babes you'd consider doing? I gotcha covered.

http://zachls.blogspot.com/2006/10/would-you-dojeanne-zelasko.html

Unknown said...

Perhaps ol Jillian couldn't find another decent paying job after the morning show in LA canned her. I don't know. But the Fox Sunday football show sucks pond scum with or without Jillian on it for the love of god and money. Joe Buck is the biggest piece of shit this side of St. Louis..hell.the other side too. Give me a nice big bowl and someone to make me breakfast and I will forego the pregame show for a roll in the sack. if not..shut the fuck up, the alternative is that jackass Michael Irvin and whoever has to sit next to his dumbass.

wait..after a nice big fat bowl..Irvin is actually funny in a sick sort of way..I retract my original statement.