Sweet balls, man.
The Jags are putting a serious beatdown on the Colts right now. It's 37-10 with the third quarter winding down. Observations from this poorly-motorvated contributor include:
- JAX racking up over 300 yards on the ground (this is in THREE quarters) and 3 TDs
- Noted nerd-basher Maurice Jones-Drew running a kickoff return 93 yards to the hizzy to start the second half
- Peyton Manning throwing a very unsensible pick to Gerald Sensabaugh
- Jack Del Rio kicking it in a suit (remember kids, dress for the ass-beating you want to GIVE, not the ass-beating you want to RECEIVE)
- Mike Tice on the Jaguars sideline, looking startlingly competent