Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Message from Will Leitch


Hello.

You should know that we're a social person. We go out to the bars, we drink with friends, we've even written essays wondering if we don't have alcoholic tendencies.

Also, we're a friendly guy. We're accommodating. When a sports radio show on the West Coast asks us to do an interview just before midnight out here in New York, we'll almost certainly assent to it.

But we can't promise you that you're not going to get a "three tequila shot interview."

Naturally, we would have preferred KSK didn't dig this up, but it's not that big a deal. It's out there: we drink. We are not ashamed.

12 comments:

Rob I said...

That's 16 minutes we will never get back. Thanks.

MoonshineMike said...

There are people out there ashamed that you drink? Who are they

The Big Picture said...

the guy's from the midwest. isn't drinking all they do there? forgive me if i'm a nieve west-coaster.

Unsilent Majority said...

KSK, your home for NFL humor and Will Leitch public humiliation.

Kid Cleveland said...

I usually have that exact same expression EVERY time I accidentally drop my beer in the shower.

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

You had only three tequila shots by that time of day?

As Samuel Johnson might say, "Sir, you are to be commended as the very personification of temperance."

twoeightnine said...

I I I I I I I

The Last Unitard said...

Tequila's not very emo.

I would have guessed Will was a mimosa kinda guy.

gone said...

Will had plenty of Zima - just no Jolly Ranchers to flavor them with. Poor guy.

Anonymous said...

Out here in Lattel-land, I heard Elise and Ian talk about checking out Deadspin, but sadly thought the possibility of an interview with Will was next to impossible. Since all the other KJR guys are old & fat white men, I'm not surprised those two were the ones to call. The revolution is coming, and it starts weeknights at 7, right here on 950 KJR!!!

Unsilent Majority said...

Will isn't homeless, he's nomadic.

Scrappled said...

The Dude: We dropped off the damn money...
The Big Lebowski: We?
The Dude: I! The Royal "we"! You know, the editorial...