Saturday, August 12, 2006

And Now for Some Shameless Self-Promotion


For those of you who aren't getting enough KSK in your life via our twice-daily postings, you can now listen to our manly voices on the Internet. Um... and by "our" I mean "my." AOL's Sports Bloggers Live invited your very own Captain Caveman for a brief interview during SBL's NFC West preview; I got about four minutes to talk about the Electric Power Tool that is the Seattle Seahawks after SI's Nunyo Demasio spoke for, like, forever. Apparently he gets to talk longer than I do because he has a "job" and people have "heard of him." As if that matters.

Anyway, you can enjoy the piece in all its aural goodness here; yours truly comes on shortly after the 14:30 mark. My sincerest thanks goes to Jamie Mottram and the fine folks at AOL Sports for inviting me to play with the big kids.

4 comments:

Mr. B. said...

Now he's hit the big time...
In the U.S.A.

Mike Terrill said...

Somebody needs to tell SI to fire Nunyo Demasio and hire you in his place, CC.

Anonymous said...

Ah, crap. Now they've noticed you CC. It's only a matter of time before you're hustled off in the dark of night to serve evil, crappy gods of the Major Sports Media. Sigh. Great job, by the way. This was supposed to be a compliment, but i'm a bit soggy this evening.

JoSCh said...

Hello, my name is Nunyo Demasio, you killed my father, prepare to die.