Friday, September 22, 2006

The Week in Cheerleader News

A couple pieces this week from the Professional Cheerleader Blog raised my eyebrows and testosterone level.

First, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are performing for troops in Guantanamo Bay. This combines my fantasies of NFL cheerleaders with my fantasies of secluded torture in a consequence-free environment. Well played, Cowgirls. Very well played.

And look at the guy in the picture: such military bearing while sporting the combat feather boa -- truly an essential accessory for effective camouflage in tropical climates. I'll admit, I'm a little jealous. I only ever got to wear Kevlar garter belt.

The other story of note is Iowa State wide receiver Austin Flynn, who when not losing to the Texas Longhorns this weekend will be sexing up his Texans cheerleader girlfriend Janna Skrabanek. The headline to the news story: ISU’s Flynn has personal NFL cheerleader. And if there's something hotter than cheerleaders at Guantanamo Bay, it's the notion of "personal NFL cheerleader." Hey, when did these underwear get so small?


Janna likes chicken quesadillas and reading Shape and Cosmo.

7 comments:

Mike Terrill said...

If I was Austin Flynn, I'd skip the blowout loss to Texas, and head straight to Houston.

Matthew Timmons said...

These posts keep makin' my pants tighter.

Unsilent Majority said...

She looks like Borat's sister.

Gland Jupiter said...

The anti-Janna Skrabanek? Tom Lehman's wife Melissa. That woman's a man, baby!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0609/gallery.rydercup.wives/content.13.html

Unknown said...

Seeing how I can't find a pic of Austin I have no idea if the cheerleader likes him for his looks, his johnson or his wallet..hes from TX and could be a rich kid out of some Oil bidness family. With his numbers he has to be rich..he surely isn't planning on making it in professional football. Oh shit..cancel that..he looks like a fucking neanderthal over on sportsline.

Signal to Noise said...

Boning an NFL cheerleader definitely makes up for the fact that you play in Ames, Iowa and get beat by the U of I damn near every year.

JoSCh said...

That soldier looks like... oh my GOD! It's Peyton Manning! He really is everywhere.