Thursday, September 7, 2006

Bukkake, With Ketchup!


This is Drew reporting LIVE from Pittsburgh. I'm actually in Heinz Field as we speak. That's me over there. Section 208. I'm wearing a Swiss Army Watch.

The atmosphere here this afternoon is ELECTRIC. I have already personally witnessed three parking lot fingerbangings, with plenty more sure to come! This morning, I had a chance to speak with Steelers head coach Bill Cowher. I asked if Hines Ward would be ready to go tonight. He said Ward was questionable. And then I grabbed Cowher and screamed at him, "Don't give me that questionable shit! I have a fantasy team and I need to figure out my lineup, you strong-jawed fuckfart!" Cowher still remains mum about Ward's status. Did you know this may be Cowher's last year? Did you know he bought a house in Raliegh? Did you know that? Did you?

Back later today with a special guest, plus other measty goodies....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that every single alum of NC State University hates current AD Lee Fowler and prays to the dear lord baby jesus that Cowher takes over after this season?