Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Jones: TO Wanted Out

A statement from Cowboys owner/GM Jerry Jones to KSK reveals that TO wasn't happy in Dallas, and wanted out. I spoke briefly with Jones earlier this morning.

MMP: You might think what he's done is shocking.

Jones: Yeah, um, to me though suicide is the natural answer to the myriad of problems that life has given him.

MMP: That's good, but TO would never use the word "myriad."

Jones: This is the last thing he'll ever do. He's going to want to cash in on as many 50 cent words as possible.

MMP: Yeah, but he missed myriad on the vocab test two weeks ago.

Jones: That only proves my point more. The word is a badge of his failures at this school.

3 comments:

flubby said...

"I love my dead gay son."

Pain Pills said...

"I blame not The Player, but rather a society that tells its youth that the answers can be found in the MTV video games."

Unsilent Majority said...

flubby, does that shit fly down south?