Friday, November 2, 2007

The Friday Cheerleader Post
Houston, we have a boner

You heard the ladies, no parking on the dance floor.


The Houston Texans cheerleaders had a Halloween party. Maybe some of you had the chance to go to a party like this-- where wanton harlots shake their goods like nobody's business. If you did, then I sincerely hope you and everyone you care about dies a slow, painful death. I spent my Halloween watching watching television and seeing how many Laffie Taffies I could shove in my mouth at one time (Answer: seven).

As you might have gathered from the shiny new badge on the right, we have been nominated to defend our Best Sports Blog crown in the 2007 Weblog Awards. A quick scan of the nominee list show we are definitely the most deserving again this year.

  • First, you have to throw out the ones that aren't even real blogs like FanHouse and SB Nation. Express & Star is a goddam newspaper. I mean if newspaper blogs are fair game then Dan Steinberg should be nominated (just kidding, he's shitty too).

  • F1 Fanatic: Look, we already lost a Bloggie to the Arse-holes, we don't plan on going down to anymore Brits.

  • EDSBS: run by a drunken kid-toucher. I think you get on an FBI file just by going to that site.

  • On Frozen Blog: Fucking hockey, man.

  • Deadspin: Just say no to the Gawker-Medellin Cartel.

  • Hardball Times: Actually does a good job of capturing the excruciating ennui that is Major League Baseball

  • On the DL: This safe-haven for loose-lipped floozies updates maybe once every two months. How they got nominated, I'm afraid to guess. (No, I'm not: bullshit promises of Vegas hummers.)

  • Diecast Dude: Not nominated this year/dipshit.


So there you have it: KSK once again deserves your vote(s) since every one else pretty much sucks out loud. Vote early and often.

Now back to the gratuitous T&A.

"You will help me get my rucksack down for the Swedish meatballs?"


Okay, you can bring your mom as long as she dresses EXTRA slutty.



More hot pics at TEAMSMOKE.US



15 comments:

Big Daddy Drew said...

-Beef jerky?

-No, son. It gives me wind, something terrible.

Unsilent Majority said...

Just say no to the Gawker-Medellin Cartel.

Ufford will do whatever Vinny Chase tells him to do.

Upstate Underdog said...

Yeah, way better than the Buffalo Jills from last weeks TFCP.

Suss said...

"aren't even real blogs"

read: overqualified

flubby said...

Since we expect even more from our commenters, you get a bonus picture via Poon of the SEC

Probably NSFW.

Tech N9ne's Tribute to Falco said...

So Will Leitch is Vinny Chase? I'm confused.

Steve said...

Attention KSK Gay Mafia:

After seeing the current vote totals I would like to point out something. Something very dark, twisted and ironic. Take a deep, long look in the mirror guys...YOU are the New England Patriots of the Blogosphere.





I'll punch myself in the face for using the term "blogosphere" now.

Big Daddy Drew said...

@uzh: You're spoiling next week's whoring theme: Running up the score.

Our goal is to turn the other 9 nominees into 9 little Mondales.

jackin'4beats said...

I'd hit that, and that, and that...you get the picture. So who's starting the bounty on the fingers of the KSK gay mafia?

$100 for the index fingers of all 6 mafia members. Severed fingers will be excellent, torn finger ligaments...just good.

dick_gozinia said...

fuck you assholes, I'm writing in Peter King.

Anonymous said...

BDD,

Jheri curls + pastel shirts = Crazy awesome.

-1 to me for thinking that song was by the Dazz Band.

twoeightnine said...

Dibs.

vitustinnitus said...

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2007/11/02/f1fanatic-nominated-for-best-sports-blog-please-vote/#comments

Barney said...

Was there really no room for this?

http://www.teamsmoke.us/07HW.061.jpg

SFW - if you have no imagination - or pulse.

I think there was PLENTY of room. Because I'm pretty sure we know what the Pats coach looks like by now. See, I just blinked and saw him again. And again. If thy right eye...where's my exact-o knife...

jovan said...

Hey, did you know that Suzy is also doing NASCAR races?