Wednesday, March 5, 2008

$20 Million Gonna Buy A Lotta Hotcakes


I like this new Cleveland team. I like the way they do business. I get traded, and then they give me $20 million dollars.

That is some good shit.

I tell you this, $20 million gonna buy a lotta hotcakes. I had planned on just having a steak and a milkshake for my 1 o’clock lunch. Then maybe another steak and milkshake for my 1:30 lunch. But with this $20 million in my pocket, ain’t no reason I can’t go get myself a big stack of them hotcakes.

I know IHOP usually be for Sundays, but this different. I bet they let me in right away. I bet they’d even let me have a booth table, so long as they press the table against the other side of the booth so’s I can be accomodated.

Then, I’mma order me some hotcakes.

You get them hotcakes right off the griddle, and that shit be good. I bet I can even request a separate scoop of whipped butter for each cake, and that would be good as well. I bet, for $20 million, they even give me two kinds of fruit.

You know what would be good on them hotcakes? Chocolate cake.

I’m gonna wear a suit when I get them hotcakes. Because this is a double special occasion. I wonder if they could dip the hotcakes in eggs, so that I can have French hotcakes, because that would be very expensive and international. I bet that how Donald Trump eat them hotcakes.

I like hotcakes.

10 comments:

Tobias' Jorts said...

Holy shit. That's Javon Walker money.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Deebo still looks pissed off.

Anonymous said...

lol, obesity.

LOLLY said...

I can only think of Jimmy Kimmel's impression of Karl Malone when I read this.

Chris said...

Ho cakes. Hos gotta eat to, you know.

Tech N9ne's Tribute to Falco said...

"People like, Oh No, I gonna die a' betes"

Big Tex said...

fried pancakes! add bacon and ranch dressing and you have the "eric mangini special". limited time only at your local jersey IHOP.

Zac said...

"This is a double special occasion" keeps making me laugh for no good reason.

I love how sportswriters talk about what a great thing it is for these 3-4 teams to pick up guys that have a history of being fatasses because now they don't have to worry about weight. Nothing better than the idea of a defense built around a bunch of guys who get tired quickly and will probably smell like cake mix when they sweat.

jackin'4beats said...

It could be worse. He could be a Viking.

Les Savy Ferd said...

suddenly football is like baseball indeed.