Sunday, December 10, 2006

They Came, They Sawed.

Arizona 27, Seattle 21: Uh, I don't think I want to be around Caveman right now. In fact, Will might want to watch his back. It's not helping that Deadspin is beating us in the Weblog Awards vote at the moment. So do your part to tamp down CC's homicidal bloodlust.

San Diego 48, Denver 20: This game was compelling for, like, five minutes. The Broncos had their comebacklet in the third quarter, but, yeah, the Chargers look somewhat unstoppable. Hey, Tomlinson broke the single-season touchdown record. Those things just don't seem to stand like they used to.

Buffalo 31, Nigh Jets 13: Ok, I get it. We're having a bit of an upset motif here today.

Green Bay 30, San Francisco 19: Update your draft charts, people - Green Bay beat the 49ers. San Francisco picks before the Pack. That is all.

10 comments:

Captain Caveman said...

Fuck the Seahawks. I hate my life.

Rob I said...

The Nigh Jets are my least favorite squadron; one shitty team beating another shitty team does not an upset motif make.

Signal to Noise said...

It wasn't bad enough that the Broncos are in the tank and were going to lose regardless, no, LT had to get three touchdowns and kick my FF team out of the playoffs in the first round.

swing4 said...

And so, the With Leather curse begins...

evan said...

As a Dolphins fan, this is why I don't understand why the AFC East has to play teams from any other division. It's like they save it all for those games alone and it's a wash at best each time.

Grimey said...

Nothing like giving the Packers four points to remind myself how much I suck at sports gambling.

Grimey said...

Nothing like giving the Packers four points to remind myself how much I suck at sports gambling.

Grimey said...

Nothing like giving the Packers four points to remind myself how much I suck at sports gambling.

swing4 said...

By-the-way, I love the term "comebacklet". Clever.

gone said...

I had a wonderful time over the weekend pillaging Canadaland and Vancouver, only to have it come crashing down when I turned on the AM broadcast of the Seahawks game on the car ride home.

I'm surprised they let me back into the country with how angry I was.