Friday, December 22, 2006

KSK - Home For The Holidays


It's Christmas week, which means we'll gonna be awfully busy running base for Esteban and trying to leverage him against Corky in a chess-like plot to free our sister from the hell of addiction and flee this rotting corpse of a town once and for all.

Oh, wait. That's the plot to 1994's Fresh, one of my favorite movies. I'm actually going to Connecticut.

Which means we won't be posting as much next week. Ape will be working and is certain to unleash his fury here from time to time in some sort of Steeler-related manner. So until 2007, KSK bids you adieu. Go make your own dick jokes, for shit's sake. I've got smoked turkey to suckle on like titty.

7 comments:

Unsilent Majority said...

I'll probably be around a bit.

Mike Terrill said...

Merry Christmas, KSK Gay Mafia.

JB said...

have fun kids

Mike said...

I don't know if I can make it a week with out Sexy Rexy's views on life, but I'll soldier on...

Enjoy the time off gents.

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Xmas and a Merry New Year gents.

May your stocking be stuffed..or is it may you stuff a stocking...I forget which.

Laser Rocket Arm said...

Enjoy the turkey, smoked, wild or otherwise

twoeightnine said...

Why do I love going home? $4 for a 12 pack sampler from some German brewery just because the grocery store lost it's liquor license. And it's fucking good.