Sunday, December 10, 2006

Coffee Is For Coverers...Kush Is For Hangovers

Welcome to the latest edition of our weekly feature, Always Be Covering. The following is a sample of the games that I find particularly intriguing.

Disclaimer
While I may appear startlingly brilliant (or possibly not) you must remember that this is a humor site. Gamble at your own peril you degenerate son of a bitch.

Well we're about forty minutes from the first kickoff of the day and I've finally pulled myself out of bed, since my head is still pounding and I haven't had my morning bong hit lets keep this short and sweet. Besides, my bodog account is empty...thanks a lot Brady Quinn!













Seahawks -3.5
@ Pink Taco Eaters

Shaun Alexander is going to rush for 450 yards and 14 touchdowns...I could still be drunk.

Baltimore +3 @ Kansas City

Herm Edwards is a favorite against a dominant defense...take the points!

If I lose again I'm going to sexually assault Christmas Ape's cat (I'm like Alf only with sexual dysfunctions!)

2 comments:

BJ said...

Can we vote on these pics like we do the cheerleaders? I dont think it'd be fair for the beans though...

Unknown said...

I will cast my vote for the crystalline wonder on the right.

UM, be sure to wear a "raincoat" if your getting some pussy from Christmas Ape's kitty..you never know who was there before you. We would hate to see you die a slow ugly death like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia.