Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Doug & Doug's Fantasy Report - Week 9


Here's your Doug and Doug update for this week. Someone sent us an email saying they had heard we had been paid by Doug and Doug to post these. This rumor upsets me greatly, because it is not true. And I'm still lacking in money. Oh, how I would love a little blog payola coming my way. I could buy a new shirt at Old Navy, or up the Brady bounty. Or I could buy one of those issues of Hustler Hardcore. You know, the one with the black plastic wrap, with the REALLY nasty shit in it? That would be cool. I hear they use majorette batons and stuff.

Anyway, here's the video. Presented to you strictly on merit, unfortunately.

6 comments:

Upstate Underdog said...

Is that an old school UConn football jersey Doug is wearing with a Yankee Conference patch on it ?

J said...

a bye next week? wtf do they think they are?! i need my fix!

Gourmet Spud said...

Doug's got a page-boy hat on in the intro. We need another bounty.

Stephen said...

Who's buying Big Daddy Drew beers?

StuScottBooyahs said...

hey, he's wearing purple hair! and their names are the same! hilarious!

Wormfather said...

Every week I watch this, everyweek I laugh and every week my fantasy team is no better because of it.

Kind of like my history with relationships.