Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Doug & Doug's Fantasy Report -- Week 6



Six short weeks and they've already achieved prima donna status, bitching about Comedy.com's accommodations in his fancy dancey suit and tie. Back in late August, you didn't have a pot to piss in or a green headband to wrap around it. And let me tell you: Blogger's no Swiss picnic either, pally. The cafeteria only has Sun Chips instead of Doritos. Can you fucking believe that? Might as well be working for the Iraqi Army.

However, I'm all for their "fuck you, Todd 'Shit' Heap" policy, not only as someone who has the misfortunate of having that fucker on both my fantasy teams, but also someone who hates the Ravens as a matter of course. Fuck you, Purple Whitey!

10 comments:

Captain Caveman said...

Ape -- Thanks for making that Heap trade with me. Gonzalez had 22 points last week!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Christmas Ape said...

Good thing I still have Benjamin Watson. You're dead this week, gyrene.

gone said...

Doug & Doug are gold.

Jarrett said...

Don't f*ck with Edgar Allan Poe.

That dude is known for having soldiers on the streets 'round here.

Slash said...

I like the suit. And I love the "Fuck You/Thank You" segment. I think we all need to take more time out of our day to say "Fuck You" and "Thank You" to the ones we love and/or despise.

Stephen said...

Fucking Heap. Both my teams as well.

B said...

Thankfully they managed to find an even whiter tight end to replace Heap while he's injured. Don't want to upset the balance.

fallex said...

"no Swiss picnic" = pure Curb gold. Nice!

MC said...

Starting Vinny T on a bye week? Interesting strategy from the boys.

Gern said...

It's amazing you were able to get them to quit playing with each other long enough to shoot the video. And yeah, I mean playing with each other. I'm not saying they're gay necessarily, just fashionably bi.