Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Doug & Doug's Fantasy Report -- Week 7



Here's your Wednesday evening Doug & Doug fix, to give you a five-minute reprieve from baseball. Goshkins! They're playing through some moderate rain. What intrepid warriors!

Here's my fantasy report: I had Ronnie Brown on the better of my two fantasy teams and now the best back I have on that receiver heavy team is Kenny Watson, who though enormously kind to me last week is about to give me nathan going against the Steelers' run D, then return to the job to Rudi Johnson in early November. I'm 5-2 going on 5-8.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that... riiiiight up until about the last seven seconds or so.

Also, I drafted Jeff Lurie instead of Kraft in my Fantasy Business League. I'm such a homer.

Tim said...

So how long is it before you guys start a regular dialogue between Adrian "Purple Jesus" Peterson and Brad "Purple Judas" Childress. I mean come on... the possibilities are endless.

gone said...

oooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Moof! said...

Michelle Tafoya has some of those real high speed DSL. (Dick Sucking Lips)

Gern said...

Why don't you just rename it, "Doug and Doug's fantasies about each other"? Don't you think that would be more appropriate?