Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Steve Irwin Memorial Meast Of The Week - Wild Card Round


I know what you're thinking. Man, a fucking YouTube clip? Write more Rex Grossman sex fantasies, you prick! Well, rest assured that if I'm going to give you a YouTube clip, it's going to be well worth your time. This is my favorite Kids in the Hall sketch ever. Important quotes you need to take away from this one:

-"I've got quiet shoes!"
-"Zero plus zero equals FAG!!!!"

Your Meast of the Week for the first round of the playoffs is Shawn Andrews of the Philadelphia Eagles.


Andrews is the road grader who, along with the rest of the Eagles' o-line, plowed through the Giants like I plow through an order of shrimp toast. And, if I may say so, he sure has a lovely smile. That's a Meast in my book.

The Eagles have now won six straight games thanks to Jeff Garcia's excellent play, Brian Westbrook's brilliant running, and Andrews & Co. Now they play the Saints in a rematch of one of the regular season's most entertaining games. On a Saturday night! In the Superdome! Holy fuck, that's gonna be fun. I feel drunk already.

5 comments:

Otto Man said...

Daddy drank. Easily my favorite KITH bit.

"I'm joking! I'd never buy you a puppy."

Rob I said...

Good, but not as good as Jay Feelyat.

Unsilent Majority said...

I feel drunk already.

You aren't?

Shoopmonster said...

Daddy somewhat reminds me of a Mr. Carl Monday.

jackin'4beats said...

Check out the Mr. Show Titannica skit. That is disturbing and hilarious at the same time.

David Cross is insane!