Monday, January 21, 2008

Nothing Douche Can Stay

[Logan International Airport]

Public address: Now boarding United Airlines Flight 1274 to San Diego at Gate B32. Now boarding Flight 1274 at Gate B32.

Ticket agent: Please pay attention to the assigned section on your ticket. We'll begin by seating first and executive classes. Please have your boarding passes ready.

Mhmm. Okay. Thank you. Enjoy your flight.

Mhmm. Okay. Thank you. Enjoy your flight.

And you sir?

[Luggage flies open]

Philip Rivers: Ya betta ask somebodddddaaaayyyyyy

Where's the section for throbbing pulsar QBs who throw fewer picks than Golden Boy Brady? All that dirty, awful sex outside the bonds of marriage done clouded his mind with sin. The mind should be clouded with unreleased sexual energy, dammit!

There's gotta be some sort of football-shaped superstructure for me attached to the plane with shelves of the latest leather bound books on abstainance and items to throw slowly at the wall to ease my animalistic urges.

Agent: I'll have to check on that.

Rivers: In the meantime, I've got a technical question: where can I stow these cumbersome knee braces? If I may, I'd like to keep them lodged in my useless running back's duodenum. I hope you painstakingly searched his bags for unlawful containers of pussy juice.


[slaps Tomlinson on the back, kicks his suitcase]

90 PERCENT READY!? THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID ALL FUCKING WEEK, YOU SMOLDERING SACK OF GOAT LEAVINGS! MY ACL IS SLICED TO MEXICAN RIBBONS AND I PLAYED THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME! AND YOU! 90 PERCENT GETS YOU TWO FUCKING CARRIES!? WHAT DOES THAT EXTRA 10 PERCENT GET YOU? ANOTHER BLOCK ON A PASSING DOWN? ANOTHER THREE MINUTES OF ANAL, YOU BASELESS FORNICATOR! MAYBE THE ENERGY IT TAKES TO REMOVE YOUR HELMET WHILE SITTING IN YOUR PUFFY COAT ALL GAME ON THE SIDELINES?! BUT YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!

Tomlinson: coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold

Rivers: You know what? I've found a new seatmate on the plane!

[Pulls over Michael Turner]

Now let's see you finish the Sudoku without my help, asshole! Hope they give you extra blankets you can swaddle yourself in when the puzzle turns tough. And if you even try to play my Nintendo DS without asking, I'll hang you from the wing by your silly facemask and dangle your vagina dry at 40,000 feet.

[Plane cabin]


Rivers: What the fuck, Turner? What're you doing sitting with Tomlinson? We were supposed to watch Into the Wild together and rethink our life choices!

Turner: I dunno. I was reading the book version and he just flumped down.

Tomlinson: (yawning) Aaaahhh, yeah, Phil. In so much pain, can't move nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rivers: Coddammit. Now I know I'm gonna get stuck sitting next to Merriman. Just wait 'til the 'roid tremors start and he tries to pick clean my head with the plastic dinner cutlery again. And he chews so loud, we use it in practice to simulate crowd noise.


If I have to put up with that, I gotta take a piss first.

Flight attendant: No, you must take your seat, sir. We're initiating take-off procedure. You may go to the bathroom once the pilot has indicated that passengers may move throughout the cabin.

Rivers: YOU ARE BRINGER OF PILLOWS AND DRINKS, NOT THE IMPEDER OF TINKLE TRIPS! You want me to have to wait until we're in the air? What if the runway is backed up and we have to sit in line for 30 minutes? What, then? I clench my fists for lack of sexual AND bodily waste release? Got something on your airline safety card for that? Huh? With clenched fists and soiled seats? Huh? FUCK YOU

[Walks to bathroom door, opens it, revealing Shawne Merriman]

Merriman: RRRGGRRAARRRR! Finally, mobile rape chamber is complete!

[Pulls in Rivers, slams door shut]

Rivers: NONONONONO I'M CELIBATE! I'M CELIBATE!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

24 comments:

MyBoysAreMyLife said...

Just wait 'til the 'roid tremors start and he tries to my head with the plastic dinner cutlery again.

Tries what!! Eat, cut, scrape, open it up to reveal chilled monkey brains? Please, I can't stand the suspense!!!

YOU ARE BRINGER OF PILLOWS AND DRINKS, NOT THE IMPEDER OF TINKLE TRIPS!

Gotta use that on my next trip on douchy Continental attendants

MyBoysAreMyLife said...

Oh, and mobile rape chamber is fucking awesome for an awesome fuck

Clock Cleaner said...

mobile rape chamber? HA

Will Sir Norval rush in to save the day?

Nee! NEE!

allie said...

nice, more man-on-man.

you always know exactly what I want, ape.

H Cuz said...

Wow, for a moment there at the end, I almost felt sorry for Marmalard.

BeckEye said...

This isn't helping my fear of flying.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

DO NOT WANT

DC said...

They were severely lacking in Volektricity today. Also, why the fuck do the giants and chargers keep using Turner/Jacobs when it's obvious to everyone that Sproles/Bradshaw are more effective?

SlideShow Bob said...

Jacobs wasnt that ineffective, i dont know why Buck said that.

Also i kinda gotta side with Marmalard here, LDT was a bitch.

hi there mary said...

brilliant. somebody must have repressed sexual release before channeling marmalard. great job!

Punch Rockgroin said...

I'm going to go ahead and blame Norv! for the entire debacle.

Not only does the visor keep the sun and fat fuck lineman fingers out, but keeps the tears in.

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love it! This makes up for Brady getting raped in a cannery.

Steve said...

say what you want to about marmalard, but if that had been Brady or Favre, the announcers and the halftime folks would've been bumping each other out of the way to kiss their ass over playing hurt.

pain-ther fan said...

[door slams shut]?

Unknown said...

Nice job, Ape -- even worked in a nice "Blood Meridian" reference at the end. Now what will Norval have to say about it?

Animal Mother said...

"[Luggage flies open]"

Is Marmatard's luggage considered
"douche bags"?

Suss said...

That is the frowniest of frowny faces.

rustytrombone said...

I thought Rivers did a damn good job... I am not a fan of the lip but that performance was pretty impressive. As far as the sex stuff he has like 14 kids so I don't think you claim he is sexually frustrated. I think it would be funnier to here his actual "clean" smack talking. How do you talk shit without cursing?

Anonymous said...

[ass cheeks fly open]

Chris "Saundo" Saunderson said...

Tomlinson: coldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold

Awesome.

Otto Man said...

In Harrison's defense, between the roid-swollen ears and HGH-addled brain, he probably heard that last bit as "LET'S CELEBRATE! LET'S CELEBRATE!"

Schlom said...

Talk all the sh*t about Rivers as you want, but he played pretty well on two shredded knees and probably outplayed system QB, I'm afraid to throw the ball downfield Tom Brady.

Man Bear Pig said...

YOU ARE THE BRINGER OF PILLOWS AND DRINKS ...

That's fucking awesome. I'm going to start saying that at random (to hide the fact that I have no wit).

dick_gozinia said...

Christmas Ape....rhymes with Charger Rape.