Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Friday. You ain't got no job. And you ain't got shit to do!

What a week! The off-season is officially over for both the NFL and KSK, bitches. Here is a run-down of this weekend's nationally broadcast games. Unbelievably, the Cardinals-Raiders tilt is regional coverage only.

  • Tonight: Bills at Saints, CBS, 8 pm (east coast, You live somewhere else? Figger it out your damn self!). We can’t wait to see which Saint gets absolutely demolished this week.


  • Tomorrow night: NFL Network has the ‘Skins at Titans. Turn down the volume on Bryant Gumbel and throw on something funky.


  • Sunday night: Is Football Night in America, or so we have been told a thousand times lately. The Chargers host the Seahawks, live from the Whale’s Vagina (see what I did there? That’s a line from Anchorman!) We have high douche-level expectations from Tiki Barber. We're confident he won’t let us down. Also, NBC’s studio promises to be as crowded as a Tokyo subway car.


Speaking of San Diego, this week’s cheerleader picture comes to us from last month’s Comic-Con International. (Follow that link for more hot, nerdy chicks.)

Christmas Ape totally wants to (wait for it) “bone” these chicks.


For those not into the whole necro thing, here are couple of Niners cheerleaders who look a little more lively.

Sorry, they have no interest in helping you pull a Fredo.

Have a good weekend, kids. We anxiously await Big Daddy Drew’s triumphant return from vacation at the Renaissance Faire. Even though I’m sure he plans on doing lots of posts about his trip, he’s probably hoping all of you ask him about it anyway. If he says he doesn’t want to talk about it, he’s just being polite-- so it’s okay to ask him repeatedly.


[In case you missed the post from earlier, there are still some spots available in the KSK Suicide Pools. Hawesome!]



16 comments:

Otto Man said...

"Pull a Fredo."

Nice. You're so fucking money.

Anonymous said...

wow...those nerdy chicks were shockingly good looking. fucking comics??? really???

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Hey, isn't "Milwaukee" an Indian name? Yes, Pete, it is. In fact , it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-que" which is Algonquin for "the good land."

Illegal Immigrant said...

Me, I like me some girls with a little more meat on their bones.

HA!

Calvin's got a job said...

I don't know if JP Losman will be playing tonight because I think i just saw him at a labor pick-up near Stamford

he looked very sleepy

PUNTE said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yes, I'll think about it...yes.

save the steagles said...

Add 200 lbs and/or a developing fetus to the stomach of those ladies and they'd be fit to cheer on Oakland in that power house match-up.

SlickBomb said...

It's good to know that even nerdy girls are attention whores.

Signal to Noise said...

slick, that's why they go to ComicCon, not only out of sincere geekery, but out of the thrill of rejecting hundreds of confused geeks.

As for the cheerleaders, my bone's got a little machine.

casserolemistake said...

Calvin, JP is actually going to be the only player on the Bills to make the trip. He feels confident in his ability to throw 60 yd TDs against Mike McKenzie to himself. So long as he does that and gets a little lucky on defense, he likes his chances.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Signal to Noise - I like your style.

Otto Man said...

+1 for the Pixies reference, STN.

My Hero Zero said...

I've always suspected that Death had its own cheerleading squad. This TOTALLY explains why I always have an erection when purchasing cigarettes!

naptown drew said...

Is something wrong with me that I would much rather fuck the skeletons than the normal-looking cheerleaders?

gone said...

I was actually in San Diego during Comic-Con... and god damn are there some hot geeky chicks. I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera with me otherwise I'd have shared with KSK.

And I know they'd go for me, because I'm not a comicbook nerd. Just a Star Wars nerd. And a Indiana Jones nerd. And a LOTR nerd. And a video game nerd. Oh hell, they would have rejected me too.

Fuck.

rar288 said...

If there isn't a Sex Cannon post on here REAL soon... or even a freakin Free Crackers for Fitty post... I'll be pissed.