Friday, May 4, 2007

Your Brady Quinn Caption Contest Winners

Lots of choice comments on our Brady Quinn post yesterday. Caveman and UM were quite taken with the "Sacks Fifth Avenue" comment. I suggest reading them all for a hearty chuckle. But here are your winning comments, as determined arbitrarily by me:

BRONZE
Chamomiles Davis said...
"Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft?"

SILVER
Awful Chief said...
A reach pick for the Browns

GOLD
SMP said...
Mind if I play through (the thin, soft, pliable cotton fabric)?

Lotta gayness in those pics. Here's a cheerleader to make up for it. Enjoy the weekend, kids.

10 comments:

BeaverFever said...

congrats to all the winners and by my calculations since there were what 3 or 4 gay pictures yesterday we should have gotten the same number of sexy cheerleader picks to balance things out.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool -- my name mentioned in a KSK post! All I had to do was blatantly rip off a line from a movie written several years ago by somebody much more talented than I am.

What else can I say to that except, "Top of the world, Ma!"

(Fuck, I did it again.)

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Ripping off people more talented than you is the American Way.

SMP said...

Like Chamomiles Davis, I am humbled to be named in these hallowed halls. If you ever need arguably-funny coverage of cock-grabbing/golf events in San Diego, I'm apparently your man.

Consigliari said...

That is correct. If a man is grabbing another man's crotch somewhere in San Diego, you can bet SMP will be there observing it!

Otto Man said...

Congrats to the winners. I can't argue with that trio at all. Well played.

And Chamomiles, ripping off people more talented than you is the American Way.

Chris(BessMervinGirlDetective) said...

Thank you otto for reaffirming my point.

Trader Rick said...

I finally have something to put on my tombstone!
I wonder when all of the silver medal pussy's going to start rolling in...

Anonymous said...

a.c.,

Don't bogart my sloppy thirds, man.

Anonymous said...

way i thought doing things half assed was the american way