Friday, February 22, 2008

Fictional Cheerleader Biography: Gina

Jets Flight Crew member Gina, like many of her teammates, is a Long Island native, from West Babylon, N.Y. She graduated from Nassau College with an associates degree in dance and also is licensed as a cosmetologist.

Gina currently works as a hairdresser and also teaches dance.

On a perfect night out, Gina would be “dancing with my loved ones” and “having fun!” She says one of her favorite hobbies is drawing and that "I love any art.”

Gina is very proud of her Italian heritage and lists “putting my shoes on the table” as one of her most unusual superstitions.

NOTE: Holy crap, that's her ACTUAL biography.

17 comments:

twoeightnine said...

Funny, putting her shoes over my shoulders is one of my superstitions.

JakesAlterEgo said...

That's...you know...kinda sweet.


/Wishes she was a bit more slutty, honestly.

Unknown said...

She graduated from Nassau College

Dealbreaker...

gone said...

boooooooooring

BEHM777 said...

Wow, a cheerleader biography you can Xerox! Whoda thunk it?

Grimey said...

Strange but true, her autobiography was also written by Alex Haley

5150cd said...

God the offseason sucks.

JAMMQ said...

She also enjoys hanging out in Long Beach during the summer, hooking up with random boys on the Long Island Railroad on the way home from Manhattan on Friday and Saturday nights, and eating sushi.

Barney said...

So, in this case you're NOT "sure she's a lovely person?"

jackin'4beats said...

Nassau Community College = 13th grade.

Oh yeah, all dancers go there. :-)

Tech N9ne's Tribute to Falco said...

I was guessing that was from her myspace page.

/hoping the entire Fictional Cheerleader posts were a set-up for this joke.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted a girl with Italian shoe luck.

dickey simpkins said...

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/

What's more entertaining than sports bloggers duking it out with badass words over the interwebs?

naptown drew said...

What a vapid bitch. She should paint an "arty" bullseye on herself and dance around a shooting range.

Winston B. Mcpotsworthy said...

Also enjoys shopping.

markh6 said...

So I was talking to a friend of mine and I asked him if he would considering marrying outside of his (very caucasian) race. His reply was "I don't know, I think I would. I'd be OK with an Hispanic, or an Italian." ZING!

Oh, True Romance, you've ruined a generation of thinkers...

DC said...

check out http://duelingcouches.blogspot.com/